Rodentia Dominatus DOW on LEO

arcticllama

Rodentia Dominatus DOW on LEO

“This is Philip Bucktooth with a breaking report,

“A lemming filled garden was nuked today in the latest attempt to exterminate rodents. Birthday cake was splattered everywhere. Many lemmings were killed in the bombing, and the mushroom cloud can be seen from many nearby locales. We go now to our on the scene reporter, Dude Nukem, Dude?”

Dude Nukem:

“As you can clearly see in the devastation behind me there are lemming bodies and cake everywhere. MMmmMMmm, this is good cake. I expect this will bring about some sort of comment from any survivors… there is one now. Good lemming, how do you respond to this nuclear attack?”

Lemming on the street:

“We hate trick candles on our birthday cakes!! Rodents unite!! Chew up the perpetrators!! This is a call to arms for rodents everywhere, rise up and fight the League of Extraordinary Oranges! To War!”

Dude Nukem:

“And there you have it. Rodentia Dominatus has declared war on the League of Extraordinary Oranges. I think they should be happy with the attempt to warm their city in the winter, -50 is too cold for my tastes anyway. Back to you Philip.”

Philip Bucktooth:

“We’ll keep you posted on new developments as they are occurring.”

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADULT also declares war on LEO in defense of our friends from Rodentia Dominatus. Rodents are an important part of our society and (no matter how much we may not want them in our homes) we will not stand and watch them go extinct.

Regards from ADULT,

-Find The Real, Master Commander

Edited by cscyankees

United White really dislikes the smell that radiated lemmings give off. We hold LEO responsible and for that reason, United White declares war on LEO.

Panic King

Director of Alliance Operations

We declared 2 hours early to give them a chance to surrender :lol:

I LOL!

I was wondering though, with all the nations being attacked why hasn't anybody declared on the one that nuked you?

Or for that matter any of the top 3 nations.....It appears that they are the ones that do most of the raiding.

Even though I prefer the diplo solution first, and this DOW was a bit premuture, I can't say that I blame you!

BG.

Awesome bring it on.

Oh yeah I nuked their guy after he was a total asshat to me. And brought in planes cm's after my peace offer

Anyway I will visit the alliances who declared on my alliance. Let the nukes fly.

Edited by Timmehhh

I'll try to be on IRC off and on the next few days. Was a bit busy on the RL side of things this weekend; after a couple weeks of -50, drainage/sewer from the house has been acting up :P Looks like the cold-snap finally broke so, that's a plus.

Any ways, feel free to drop me a pm in game or holler at me when you see on me there.

I like people fighting back. It gives TE a spine. Other wise they'd just call it CN:Raidland.

And rolling over for raiders leads to more raiding... besides, it's TE

DAN (even though there's 3 of us) as a protectorate of UW also declares war on LEO.

happy to help in this, let there be chaos and destruction!!

Warflag.png

oh, you like our war flag...

Wtf how can there be 3 of you when your alliance stats say that your the only one in your alliance :mellow: