Circle with 8br`s. Colour: TBD

redtaz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for nothing Kingem, lets just hope your new circle isnt relying on you to much then as this is the second time you have done this with a circle i have been in.

We are now back to looking for gold & lead and if shotaro doesnt respond soon we will also need Marble & Aluminum.

Greetings,

A little bit of good news i have found a replacement for Kingem so gold and lead will now be covered by Rufus T Firefly jr.

Still havnt heard anything from shotaro, so i may start looking for a replacement.

Red

Greetings,

Rufus T Firefly Jr will only join the circle if it is aqua, how does everyone feel about this?

I couldnt care less to be honest as i am on day 14 of a back collect and really want to get this started, i have also messaged a few nation to see if they want to take shotaro`s place as still no response.

I will take trades when ever anyone wants to send them to me, i am going to change to Aqua as we now have 2 members of the circle on aqua anyway.

I'm fine with aqua, I'll send out trade offers asap, as soon as I change to aqua, so let me get our TC straight.

redtaz

Jacob the Malignant - That's me!

Rufus T Firefly jr - Offer sent

bkphysics - Offer sent

HoopsTGG - Offer sent

Shotaro

Have you heard back from shotaro yet?

Edited by Jacob the Malignant

Alright. I give up. This is a complete mess. I can't wait any longer. I'm going to be in a better trade circle within my alliance even though I'm missing out on some money. You're going to have to find somebody else. To be honest I think you should just blow up the circle because nobody's doing what they're supposed to.