Circle with 8br`s. Colour: TBD

redtaz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back, but for different reasons.

There are better trade circles, yes, but I made a medium-term term deal with bkphysics. Until I get to about 8-9 thousand NS, I will keep trading , and he will keep sending me $3 million per month. After that I can leave because the $3 million won't seem like so much, and certain 3BR and 5BR trade circles will help me more in the long run.

And color wasn't a factor. I never knew what anybody's colors were.

EDIT: Woops, I thought you were talking about me. (^)

Edited by HoopsTGG

I have tried to bribe someone to join by sending out quite a few msgs and the only reply i got was someone telling me to stop sending them f*****g msgs about trade circles.

To be honest i don't know what else to do!!!!!!

No preference for me either so what i will do is msg each person in the circle with the nations ivolved that they need to trade with and ask them to send back a msg confirming that they are still interested and what colour they would like the circle to be.

Once each person has responded the colour with the most votes will be the circle colour. In the event of a tie i will msg each person with the tied colours for them to chose one and respond back and keep doing this until we have the circle colour.

Does this sound ok to you all?

Well i am sorry but i have done all i can do until i hear back from the last 2 members, unless of course you have some idea of what else i can do Hoops?

To be honest i doubt if this circle will be set up before the weekend at the earliest as we still don't have the colour sorted and i have a feeling it is going to take a little while to make everyone happy.

Red

PS: If any of you feel you can get it sorted quicker then feel free to take over the running of the circle and then just let me know what colour you decide!!!