Circle with 8br`s. Colour: TBD

redtaz

This circle will give Asphalt,Autos,Construction,Jewelry,Microchips,radiation cleanup,Scholars & Steel.

You will need a harbour and you will need to trade with every member of the circle not just the ones who you need to complete your set. We will decide the colour once it is complete so you must also be willing to change colour if needed.

Resources needed:

Oil ME

Wine ME

Gold Rufus T Firefly jr

Lead Rufus T Firefly jr

iron Jacob the Malignant

Silver Jacob the Malignant

Rubber bkphysics

Gems bkphysics

Coal HoopsTGG

Lumber HoopsTGG

Marble Shotaro

Aluminum Shotaro

I will not change the resources so if you do not have 2 of the UNTAKEN resources do not try to sign up.

Income: +$9.5

Happiness: +17

Infra Cost: -35.2%

Tech cost: -12.6%

Land Cost: -10%

Land Bonus: +38%

Environment: +1

Env Penalty: -50%

Soldier Eff: +42.6%

Soldier cost: -$6

CM cost: -20%

Nuke cost: -20%

Tank cost: -8%

Navy cost: -23.5%

Aircraft cost: -15.2%

Aircraft limit: +10%

Infra upkeep: -21.3%

Soldier upkeep: -$0.5

Tank upkeep: -17%

Nuke upkeep: -20%

Navy upkeep: -35.2%

Aircraft upkeep: -25%

Edited by redtaz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have included you in the circle Jacob.

I will start to message nation over the next few days to see if i can get it completed but if you know of anybody with any of the remaining resources see if you can convince them to join up.

Red

Have included you in the circle Jacob.

I will start to message nation over the next few days to see if i can get it completed but if you know of anybody with any of the remaining resources see if you can convince them to join up.

Red

Post this circle on your alliance forum + any forums for any bloc's your alliance belongs to, I'll do the same

king you should do the same.

I'll try and organize some PMs to send out too.

Sorry, but I think I may be leaving because I'm getting a lot of criticism from people in my alliance to go with a better one, despite my laziness instinct. Hope this isn't too much of a problem.

I don't know what your alliance is talking about. This is one of the best trade sets in the game, and with the resources you have, probably your best bet for a good trade circle.

I'm starting to mass message everyone with those resources, this is the PM I've sent

Dear fellow CN Player,

I am sending you this message because you have the two resources required for a trade circle that is being developed by several other CN players to be completed. This trade circle is for the 8BR set. That is, it will give you Asphalt, Autos Construction, Jewelry, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Scholars, and Steel.

The resources you have are all that is needed to complete the circle, and the requirements for the circle are few:

One, you must be willing to change your color to whatever it is we decide on (color has not been decided yet)

Two, we ask that you stay in this circle for the long haul. If you know you will be bailing out soon, please do not bother to apply.

For more information or to sign up, go here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=44970

Thanks,

Jacob

So, I found a guy, him

This is the message he sent me

Ya but i just not up for it doing all that just to get some trades, if you guys need my trades fine you guys can send me all the offers and i will change to orange if you guys like but it will cost ya 3mil for me to change to a diff color ,do to the fact that i will have to pay out 2 nations for there aid.

I guess he's our best bet. I'd pay him the money, but my nation doesn't have that kind of assets. Someone else will have to. Then it is just finalizing the minor details (when to send out trades, color, etc.