War Needs To Stop

FreedomvilleAT

On IRC last night I was faced with a decision on whether to end the war during the ceasefire or to continue to hit those who attacked. I have to say, I really misjudged the whole situation last night. I talked to my partner in the alliance [KDL] and we both "agreed" to something that shouldn't have been agreed upon in the first place.

Looking over how many nations of mine that really do want peace, I feel that my duty as leader is to try to help those who are struggling. I need to take action and if that means a public apology for my wrong doing and swallowing my pride, then so be it.

I admit to our raiding policies not being the best in the past and when I took a leave of absence, I did nothing to change it. I was not around to make sure the rules were followed and for that I apologize. We're working on creating better policies in NAAW for the future now that I am back.

So what this post is really about is that I really do need to get more peace talks in. This war has gone on long enough and I feel as if it served it's purpose. If everyone wants to continue the war until the wars expire then that is fine but if anyone has plans of taking this further, I strongly suggest that we rethink.

FreedomvilleAT,

Co-council of NAAW

Nice speech...it's a baby step to peace, but it's still a step. I hope more NAAW government members see his view

I'm pretty sure FV is a female.

As to the question of peace, as long as Blackwater demands we give up our booze, there will be no peace.

I'm pretty sure FV is a female.

As to the question of peace, as long as Blackwater demands we give up our booze, there will be no peace.

I simply want white peace. Keep your sporks, spam and boose.

I'm in this for peace, however, I will not be stepped on. Ridiculous surrender terms will not be accepted.

EDIT: Yes I'm a female. Don't worry about it if you made a mistake, it happens a lot.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Very well said and very thoughtful of the nations you represent. Although there has been destruction on both sides each has something left to rebuild. First step to peace would be both sides acknowledging that mistakes were made.

See previous topic

Once that is accomplished the rest should come easier…

o/peace

Edited by Striker DCS

Hey FV,

It's nice to see you back on the forums. Very nice speech. Being an alliance leader means you put the welfare of the alliance before that of your own nation. Let us see we can get all parties back to the table.

Thaisport

Hey FV,

It's nice to see you back on the forums. Very nice speech. Being an alliance leader means you put the welfare of the alliance before that of your own nation. Let us see we can get all parties back to the table.

Thaisport

Thanks. Hopefully I can talk to some blackwater gov soon.

There's the NAAC I knew was in there.

I agree with the OP whole-heartedly and will nudge BW Government the best I can to approach the OP with a different mindset than previous leaders that needed to be dealt with.

That was an extremely refreshing post. I have to be honest.

I would now like to sincerely thank FV for what she has done.

No problem, really. Sethly has also helped me a lot and informed me about the war so a special thanks to him too. ;)