Senate seat tiebreaker?

Haflinger

If two senate candidates have the same number of votes, how does the game engine break the tie?

At one point recently on purple senate there was a 3-way tie for second place, which of course meant that the candidate who lost the tiebreaker didn't have a seat. I was just wondering how the tiebreaker was determined.

I was senate on pink team (big win :P) for a while and it seemed to me whoever got the latest vote would go to the top.

It seemed like it was for a bit. But I was refreshing often enough at one point to see individual vote adds, and it was clearly maintaining the same order regardless of who had gotten the latest +1 vote.

It's not NS BTW. It's been clear that these three nations in Purple are in the following order on the tiebreaker:

#1... Solostar

#2... Reformentia

#3... Spoontonia

I have wondered if it was the last month's standings that was the tiebreaker. This is the order they were in before reset.

Are you sure you check? (Correctly?)

I was senate on pink team (big win :P) for a while and it seemed to me whoever got the latest vote would go to the top.

Its not that. I voted for Blue team Senate yesterday to tie votes for thid and the fourth place stayed in fourth place

Are you sure you check? (Correctly?)

Sadly you've now joined the Dark side :jihad:. However coolgreen is correct.