The White Front

Rude Empire

TPF.pngUN-FLAG.png

After talks between me and BG (leader of TPF) have come to an agreement of forming an alliance bloc/sphere for the white team and white team alliances only to show a United Front in the white sphere. Now that United Nations is the third most powerful alliance in the white sphere and now sanctioned after passing CE on a small score we have gotten the agreement of the second most powerful alliance in the white sphere The Phoenix Federation to join this new bloc with us. The largest power in the white sphere United White, we are still waiting on Panic Kings agreement on joining this white alliance bloc/sphere. So for now its just us two in the bloc and any smaller white alliances are welcomed to join if accepted by lionheart1066 and BG.

Charter

1. Applying for membership

Any white alliance that wish's to apply to join the sphere is welcomed to apply here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_White_Front

1.5. Membership

Any alliance in this alliance bloc/sphere must be white and most follow the following articles of this Charter and follow them to prevent their membership from termanation.

2. Peace

No alliance in the bloc/sphere are allowed to attack one another or have acts of aggression towards one another.

3. Defence

Every alliance with in the bloc/sphere must rise arms against an attacking alliance to defend its self and to protect its fellow alliances within the bloc/sphere.

4. Types of responses towards alliances at war with

Every alliance will have to attack on a certain scale to ensure fairness in wars.

4.2. Response to non-nuclear alliances

Every alliance in the alliance bloc/sphere are to not fire nukes (if they have any) on an alliance that does not have nukes or is not capable of producing nukes. If a nuke is fired on a non-nuclear capable nation an investigation will take action and could result in the culpurt to be ZI'd for treason against a non-nuclear alliance.

4.4. Response to capable nuclear alliances

Every alliance in the alliance bloc/sphere are allowed to nuke NUCLEAR capable nations only to prevent them from becoming nuclear during the war.

4.6. Response to nuclear alliances

Every alliance in the bloc/sphere has permission to fire nukes but only if attacked first by nukes. Nations will have to ask permission from their leaders if it would be ok to strike first. Also every alliance is to use nukes only on NUCLEAR or NUCLEAR capable nations only.

4.8. Response to aggressive nuclear alliances

Every alliance in the bloc/sphere is allowed to launch nukes only on NUCLEAR nations. If any nuclear capable nation buys nukes during the war then they are allowed to be attacked by nukes.

5. Trades

All alliances in the alliance bloc/sphere are to trade with one another to ensure a healthy friendship and that the alliances should recommend often too their nations to trade with other alliances with in the sphere.

6. Senator

The alliance bloc/sphere shall have 3 senators from alliances running for senator within the white sphere. The three senators will be voted though a canidate system using the alliance sphere forums board. Once the 3 senators are picked they shall be promoted by The White Front to all white alliances to vote for these 3 people. If those that failed to be elected to run for senator still choose to run for senator then they shall be allowed but will be contacted about their actions and so will the alliance this nation shall be under.

7. Treaties with other alliances

Treaties shall be allowed with other alliances that are not from the white sphere. It is recommended that every white alliance has some form of treaty between one another.

8. Cancelation

If any alliance with in the bloc/sphere feel that they should no longer be in this bloc/sphere then they should notify the other alliances within the sphere. After 24 hours of notice of cancelation the only Article still active within the charter for that alliance would be trades (if the alliance still wants to trade with those alliances still in the bloc/sphere)

8.5. Merger with another alliance

If any alliance within the bloc/sphere agree's with a merger with another alliance within the bloc/sphere they shall be offered membership.

If any alliance within the bloc/sphere agree's with a merger with another alliance that is not within the bloc/sphere and is still white they shall be offered membership.

If any alliance within the bloc/sphere agree's with a merger with another alliance that is not within the bloc/sphere and this newly formed alliance is not white then they shall not be offered membership or the chance to apply unless they become a white alliance.

So far signed by:

lionheart1066

Leader of United Nations

Burning Glory

Leader of The Phoenix Federation

EDIT 06/1/09: Fixed spelling mistake

EDIT 07/1/09: Added United Nations new peace flag

EDIT 10/1/09: Added more information on senators, added new artical about treaties, added a new artical about applying for membership, changed numbers on Cancelation and turned membership into a sub-artical for applying for membership artical.

EDIT 14/1/09: Fixed gramma on Treaties artical

Edited by English Empire

Its not really a bloc unless you have 3+ alliances in it. Also where is United White? They are on the white team too

They should be joining soon, he put in his post that he has been messaged but we are waiting for his reply.

Hey KD, you guys could alway change your team color to white and join us,LOL!

I know, i know....You guys prefer pink. My wife says I look good in pink, but I'm trying to sport a new image in TE,lol!

They should be joining soon, he put in his post that he has been messaged but we are waiting for his reply.

Hey KD, you guys could alway change your team color to white and join us,LOL!

I know, i know....You guys prefer pink. My wife says I look good in pink, but I'm trying to sport a new image in TE,lol!

Oh my god.

Please, someone?

You know what I want.

Also more treaties, great, just what the game needs ;)

Oh my god.

Please, someone?

You know what I want.

Also more treaties, great, just what the game needs ;)

I'm starting to get the feeling that your flaming me, or trolling my post.

Just a feeling but, you can kinda see the point I'm making.

Also, whats wrong with treaties....if it wasn't for them, BW might be in a different position today.

I treaty my AA with other AA's that i feel are honorable. Thats not to say that I don't think other

AA's are not honorable, I just haven't been asked to treaty with them or vise versa.

Just look at Neo's treaty, I canceled it because of their ex-leader's character.

BG.

Would you like an ONAP perhaps? :P

Already have one.

Also BG, I don't know how you get these awful ideas in your head that I don't like you... :rolleyes:

um.. consider your leg pulled stryke..??

looking good, soon everyone will be allied with everyone :blink:

heck, lets make a TE World NAP for everybody, everybody loves a nap :rolleyes:

seriosly tho... looks good

Already have one.

Also BG, I don't know how you get these awful ideas in your head that I don't like you... :rolleyes:

LOL, well its the way you look at me when i enter a room your in.

You look at me like my ex-wife did, so i guess i figured you hated me like she does.

Of course the only other person that looked at me like that I had hot sex with.......um......ahh.....

Wait a minute! your not my type! Besides i'm married again!LOL

BG.

LOL, well its the way you look at me when i enter a room your in.

You look at me like my ex-wife did, so i guess i figured you hated me like she does.

Of course the only other person that looked at me like that I had hot sex with.......um......ahh.....

Wait a minute! your not my type! Besides i'm married again!LOL

BG.

I don't think saying some stuff like that BG is allowed on here. There is children on here for god shakes, i'm only 15 my self :awesome: