Fark feeds LPE some penguins

akealon

Hello, Camelot checking in here-

For the record, I did jump on Maximus Bluntus. And the reason that I did was because he was attacking an LPE nation who was in no other wars, Dunder Mifflin (leader or nation name, I can't recall). This LPE nation has since deleted... :(

also for the record i jumped on ironone for the reason he was attacking a fellow LPE Member nation name Camelot , who was defending a Member as stated above.

Hello, Camelot checking in here-

For the record, I did jump on Maximus Bluntus. And the reason that I did was because he was attacking an LPE nation who was in no other wars, Dunder Mifflin (leader or nation name, I can't recall). This LPE nation has since deleted... :(

...<snip>...

love, LPE

AG

I just found the name of the second nation that was attacking our LPE member - it was Akealistan. So we had two Fark nations attacking one LPE (anarchied) who was in no other wars. That's why I attacked the one who was in my reach (and he was a bit bigger than me, too).

Just for the record-

take care all and remember that this is just a game

AG

I don't see why LPE members are so riled up about this. Alliances tech raiding smaller alliances is a natural part of the game. The fact that no one was contacted on our side about this being an issue states this as clear as daylight. Stop wasting your time, give it up, and get back to your bunkers/craters.

Fark never intended to open dialogue.

Fark doesn't intend to open dialogue either.

FARK tech raids us, we then defend our member, just to have FARK hit those members and then FARK continues to hit other members not even involved, and you state we escalated anything?

No, through December, there were multiple LPE raids of Fark which were irritating, but handled w/ the raiders. Things escalated when Dunder Mifflin (as you said, now deleted) attacked 2 or 3 Fark Nations. Fark responded back by declaring and PM'd asking to stop the raid and was basically told to by him to fark off. LPE then proceeded to add in additional "defenders" to help, one of which strikes Maximus Bluntus (Gravely Arthur). As Fark was defending against a raid, Arthur was countered and then more LPE joined in (KingRedViper, Dochartaigh, Sir Taefir Estavok) and attacked and anarchied Ironone for defending Fark. Fark responded and decided that since every time we attacked, we were getting hit back, we'd escalate to a full DoW. Nobody from LPE ever reached out to us, but rather continued to send additional attackers against Fark's original defense against Dunder Mifflin.

/ooc geez guys, it's a game /ooc

This event seems to have little evidence, only statements by both sides. Farkistan may want to watch, as they could be hit by a few others if this isn't stopped, as we have a situation like this (according to LPE) going on. Best of luck to both parties.

last time i was able to check, i saw at least two FARKers hitting Dunder Mifflin who was in no wars. just call it like it is FARK. you are big, we are small. You have allies, we have none. You wanted easy tech, we offer a nice target. I would just drop it if you did not make it seem like we were raiding you ceaselessly.

Again, we were at war with 3, yes 3, other alliances all through December. We really did not have much time to raid ceaselessly as you keep suggesting.

I hate it when people lie. Seems like the facts are being twisted.

Just admit it! You were bored and ran out of targets to tech raid. You needed a smaller alliance to pick on, so your picking on us.

Seems like your making up a reason to sound justified. Even the reason your giving isn't enough justification for an alliance war. Give it up.

I hate it when people lie. Seems like the facts are being twisted.

Just admit it! You were bored and ran out of targets to tech raid. You needed a smaller alliance to pick on, so your picking on us.

Seems like your making up a reason to sound justified. Even the reason your giving isn't enough justification for an alliance war. Give it up.

If we were tech raiding, would be be discussing peace with your leadership right now?

No, through December, there were multiple LPE raids of Fark which were irritating, but handled w/ the raiders. Things escalated when Dunder Mifflin (as you said, now deleted) attacked 2 or 3 Fark Nations. Fark responded back by declaring and PM'd asking to stop the raid and was basically told to by him to fark off. LPE then proceeded to add in additional "defenders" to help, one of which strikes Maximus Bluntus (Gravely Arthur)....

/ooc geez guys, it's a game /ooc

If this is true, it would be consistent with the actions taken afterwards by me and other LPE nations, and would explain how things spiraled out of control. If the LPE had been better organized we would have had an opportunity to control attacks and interact better with Fark when things got heated up.

Even if it's not true - rather than have this blow up into an international incident, let's just drop it. The military outcome of the conflict isn't in doubt, leave the situation as it is and let's move on (e.g. wait for the next round). It's just TE, and there's not a lot of positive things to gain here with further blame.

o/ all and gl to everyone

AG