A GREAT final episode for M*A*S*H

George the Great

And to metal: If the political climate changes, there are always possibilities. However, I do not see it happening this round.

That would be fantastic. I'm a huge fan of allies that defend each other even when it looks bad.

Rey and whatever alliance you come from have a big thumbs up in my book.

Good luck! (but not too much of course, currently)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As it has been stated by George, we didn't see the rogue before M*A*S*H hit us.

In that case I would see why MASH would retaliate. It is a fair mistake. Expect retaliation when a nation attacks another nation. I know you didn't know about the rogue but you could see that how MASH reacted was normal.

Edited by Satsukage

That would be fantastic. I'm a huge fan of allies that defend each other even when it looks bad.

Rey and whatever alliance you come from have a big thumbs up in my book.

Good luck! (but not too much of course, currently)

(OOC:You do realize that Rey is Greenland Republic, right? Thus the pink sig? :P)

I would have to agree with this, GREAT did a very honorable thing here and I am pleased to be fighting them.

(OOC:You do realize that Rey is Greenland Republic, right? Thus the pink sig? :P)

I would have to agree with this, GREAT did a very honorable thing here and I am pleased to be fighting them.

OOC: Im aware of Standard. Not TE. Didn't feel like looking through lists of nations and possibly not even finding the right rey.

OOC: Im aware of Standard. Not TE. Didn't feel like looking through lists of nations and possibly not even finding the right rey.

OOC: He's GREAT leadership its in the OP

GREAT gov here ;) Sorry that a treaty wouldn't look to bright, but I'm sure you could understand the situation.

EDIT: Hi Bob.

Edited by Rey the Great

In that case I would see why MASH would retaliate. It is a fair mistake. Expect retaliation when a nation attacks another nation. I know you didn't know about the rogue but you could see that how MASH reacted was normal.

I think a 3 man update attack retaliation for a tech raid is excessive myself, that's why GREAT and M*A*S*H don't have a very great history. Nevertheless, if that were the case then we wouldn't have fought back using full defensive measures. Their retaliation on that single rogue included at least four different members of GREAT, the one rogue and 3 nations that hadn't done anything to M*A*S*H (including myself and it states that I am gov in my bio). Who knows how many were actually ordered to attack us. It's hard to tell because we responded to the attacks very, very quickly as we were having an IRC meeting at the time on what we should do in the current situation. Attacking several unrelated members of an alliance, including their government, as retaliation against a single rogue is ridiculous and far, far too extreme. That is an act of war against a sovereign alliance, not an act of defense. Their war reasons even had "pre-emptive" strikes.

If responding to a single rogue attack, with no DoW or further attacks for a 12 hour period thereafter, the way that M*A*S*H did is normal... then I quit, as my brain will aspload from the force that will be exerted by my palm onto my face.

I've stated this before, several times in this thread... so please read the posts before asking questions as I'm getting annoyed having to defend GREAT from the same misconceptions over and over and over and over and over and over.

Edited by George the Great