Aqua 3BR Circle

C2Talon

I sent a trade invite out to a person with Aluminum and Water, he accepted. Yet, all 5 of my PM's have gone unanswered. Just frustrating.

Perhaps you will have better luck:

Ruler: Quite Bizarre

Nation Name: The Illuminated

Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=293145

Edited by Lancer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've been out for a few days. Work took me out of town and I forgot my laptop for once. I'll be sending out quite a few messages today, both to confirm everyone signed up here wants to be here still and to others to fill in the last spot.

And yes, that Quite Bizarre person is the personification of his name. I've sent him one or two messages, to include on his first day as a nation, and nothing. Maybe doesn't understand the benefits of a trade circle? Maybe doesn't understand English? Maybe just doesn't like being bothered so much? No idea.

Oh wow, that was a bit unexpected. Welcome aboard though.

I already sent out some confirmations today, so I guess all we need is for the last 2 to respond to make sure they still want to do this. Then we'll be able to start.

Alright, well, I haven't heard from Galbatrox yet, but judging from his last post 2 days ago it seems he's still going for this. I'll just go ahead and declare we're complete and send out the message in game so we can start this.

Edited by C2Talon

• 1 month later...
Eh, I wasn't planning on recycling this thread in lieu of getting a more specific thread title, but since it's already been bumped...

Yes, just need Iron/Lumber and we're whole again.

I was looking to see what happened to the guy so I used this thread, too lazy to run off and make a new one :P

unfortunately it seems our friend has passed on from the planet bob.

• 1 month later...