MHA DoW against Pork Shrimp

thaisport

XXXXXXXX Date: 1/3/2009 12:48:08 AM

Subject: Unite Against MHA!

Message: Sick of MHA's attitude and arrogance? Pork Shrimp has decided to do something about it.

We attacked them with a first wave and a Cavalry, and decimated many of their large nations.

We have over 20% of the CN:TE worlds Pentagons in our small alliance.

If you wish to fight MHA to the death, then join Pork Shrimp and we will do best to help you with battle support.

Cheers,

Eliot Ballade

Mostly Harmful Alliance has never been arrogant or have displayed attitude to anyone. If anything, we have been quite the contrary, focused on promoting diplomacy and peace. I will not stand by and watch these cowards hide in other AA such as TMA to build their nations and attack us with NO CAUSE or REASON.

Their actions are considered an ACT OF WAR against MHA and we will not take this lightly. False propaganda through in game PM will not be tolerated.

Declaration of War

On January 3, 2009 2:50am CNte Time, I, Prime Minister of MHA, officially declare war on Pork Shrimp and the AA they were hiding under TMA.

MHA now calls upon her allies and friends alike to help us put an end to such tactics.

Thaisport

Prime Minister of MHA

Edited by thaisport

I'm fine with the ideas, but please, PLEASE don't post like that ever again. Regular font will do just fine, you don't need the extra little kick that you are giving it.

Also lol Pork Shrimp thinking pentagons are good

I'm fine with the ideas, but please, PLEASE don't post like that ever again. Regular font will do just fine, you don't need the extra little kick that you are giving it.

Also lol Pork Shrimp thinking pentagons are good

LoL... sorry... I don't normally declare war and this one, them hitting us with no just cause and reason while sending in game pms gets me a little annoyed...

Thanks for the reply though!

Thaisport

LoL... sorry... I don't normally declare war and this one, them hitting us with no just cause and reason while sending in game pms gets me a little annoyed...

Thanks for the reply though!

Thaisport

haha its fine.

Its a valid CB, so I like it :)

I have talked to the leader of Pork Shrimp via in-game PM and this is our correspondence as is and unedited. I promised him I would do so and the correspondence is below for all to see.

To: ThAiSpoRT From: Eliot Ballade Date: 1/3/2009 3:41:01 AM

Subject: Lol... derr?

Do you not remember round 2 and your cowardly, arrogant actions?

Ask your members who do.

This is all about last round baby, enjoy, and we are proud of earning a spot on the forums and you needing to call in your pals to help out.

Oh, and you didn't declare war on us, we declared it on you.

Eliot

To: Eliot Ballade From: ThAiSpoRT Date: 1/3/2009 4:08:04 AM

Subject: RE: Lol... derr?

Message: Um... I didn't run MHA last round. So last round was the past. To me, I have done nothing wrong to you our your allies and you have hit my alliance for no reason.

To: ThAiSpoRT From: Eliot Ballade Date: 1/3/2009 4:14:25 AM

Message: Everyone we hit, we were at war with last round. Ask them.

ch0utim3, Lord Cond, El Presidente2, Stool Sample and M6 Redneck... all attacked us last round, in cowardly, arrogant fashion...

So we hit them back this round.

Then all those who jumped in our our guys:

TheTakers

Poochland

CaptKi11

Supreme Baby Eater

Mauro

AnikTheGreat

Big Mistake

Jerahoam

Deep Blue C

MarineMan

Were hit by our next wave.

CaptKi11 and Poochland were also two who attacked us in round 2.

What goes around comes around, and since you weren't around last time, you better do some research and ask those who were, cause we don't back down, we fight till the death, and when you think you have us crushed, then we come back and hit you again.

Eliot.

To: Eliot Ballade From: ThAiSpoRT Date: 1/3/2009 4:14:02 AM

Message: So what did MHA do to you last round? and why couldn't you have come to me to resolve past issues? This is what I don't understand. I mean I don't believe in throwing my weight around and nor do I believe in wars with out cause. As it stands now, I have done nothing to wrong you or Pork Shrimp in this round. I didn't even know you guys existed until this event happened.

What I do know is that I have been trying to help MHA and other alliances grow and resolve issues. This event blind sided me with no just cause.

Thaisport

To: ThAiSpoRT From: Eliot Ballade Date: 1/3/2009 4:16:14 AM

Ask them.

Then they laughed and were arrogant about it.

So that brings us to where we are today, revenge.

We only hit those who were jerks to us last round, and those who tried to defend them.

Eliot

To: Eliot Ballade From: ThAiSpoRT Date: 1/3/2009 4:23:03 AM

Message: Ok... I can understand what you're doing and I can respect that.

I can promise you that we will fight and fight hard. Once this is all said and done, I want to put this behind us and move forward. I have no questions now about your valor and why you fight.

I cannot wish you good luck but I can say that once this is over, may peace be with us and lets move on...

Thaisport

To: ThAiSpoRT From: Eliot Ballade Date: 1/3/2009 4:25:33 AM

If your guys had been so last round we wouldn't be in this mess.

I ask you post this conversation on the forum so that people understand our motives.

See you on the field.

Eliot.

To: Eliot Ballade From: ThAiSpoRT Date: 1/3/2009 4:42:17 AM

Message: I will post our messages verbatim... To show my honor and fairness.

To: ThAiSpoRT From: Eliot Ballade Date: 1/3/2009 4:45:19 AM

Please understand that I have not posted replies from our side. I do not believe it is necessary. I truly believe that the last round should be left in the past. Those events has no baring on this round in terms of game play. Each round should be treated differently.

NO MHA members will post a response to the Dialog I have posted.

Thaisport

Edited by thaisport

Eh, that important that you have to write in a large font? I guess what ever floats your boat Thai :P

In all seriousness, have Pork Shrip even met MHA? Really? MHA is anything but, arrogant and I know arrogant I was in Murder Inc(Love you guys :P ) I swear if I wasn't sleepy like crazy right now I would really give you a piece of my mind Pork Shrimp. If my warn level raises because of it so do it

Eh, that important that you have to write in a large font? I guess what ever floats your boat Thai :P

In all seriousness, have Pork Shrip even met MHA? Really? MHA is anything but, arrogant and I know arrogant I was in Murder Inc(Love you guys :P ) I swear if I wasn't sleepy like crazy right now I would really give you a piece of my mind Pork Shrimp. If my warn level raises because of it so do it

I believe the leader of pork schrimp is a noobie so I think flaming him in offensive content would not be needed.

o/MHA

o/Our allies!

Personally I have never known MHA to be "Arrogant" MHA is a great bunch of people. :)

MHA is one of the best alliances in the game :)

Also, Thai, Please use a smaller font. I have an old Gateway2000 monitor and the large font you're using doesn't display very well.

Its not with out saying that any act of AGGRESSION against MHA is the same against TPF!

So i am announcing TPF's involvment as well, we are Dowing PS for their failer to leave

the past round in the past. I have invited ALL TPF nations to join the fight against PS and I also

invite ALL of TPF's Allies to join as well!

TO PS; You guys need to let the past round die! this is a new round and a new start.

MHA is nothing like you have stated, and are very close friends of TPF!

What you have done is cowardly, hiding and then attacking a blind side!

Hey guys, I want to thank you for all your support.

At this moment I would all all attacks to be halted until further notice. This does not mean offer peace rather, do not attack unless they hit you again.

That was fast coffee break wasn't it. You may continue now the war now :D

Edited by thaisport

Good to see Pork Shimp back as an Alliance. Shame we are fighting them, but they brought it to us.

Nice Air btw PS! See you at update.

The Roman Empire offers its full support to Mostly Harmful. They stood by us when we needed help, and we will offer them our support now. Although the leaders of MHA and our government have decided that the Roman Empire will not get directly involved in the war, if we are needed, MHA will have our help.

Also, I would just like to add that the accusations about MHA being "arrogant" etc make me laugh. They are as far from the truth as can be. Please, can we help? Lol. Pork Shrimp deserves it.

Edited by ceasar43

Mmmmm I like pork shrimp. GDA will help eliminate this infestation of these evil tasty pork shrimp from the blue sphere. o/ MHA

Edit ADD:

Not only this MHA provides us with drinks. The drinks must flow!

Edited by BastardofGod

I don't think those Pentagons worked out as well as they had hoped.

Still, nice Air Pork Shrimp, caused me some damage for sure.

If you want to talk we are always around.