Casus Belli Milestones

King Death II

Flag2b.jpg

Casus Belli Milestones

Casus Belli is proud to announce a few milestones that we have worked so hard to earn. First, that we have officially gotten on page 2. The alliance list hasnt updated yet but with an unbelievable score of 4.14 we have passed our good friends in Duckroll with their score of 4.12. We have also GAINED 10 nations in just 2 days and have almost doubled our score in just 2 incredible days! We started with a score around 2.30 and today we stand at a score of 4.14! We are also todays 2nd biggest score gainers (damn u MHA D:) So everyone give a big hand to all those that worked hard to make this possible.

P.S. UN, we will pass you in rank soon enough. Oh and you will see more announcements from us in the next few days ;)

Oh yea and BEazy is a commander in CB now.

Edited by King Death II

We are also todays 2nd biggest score gainers (damn u MHA D:) So everyone give a big hand to all those that worked hard to make this possible.

P.S. UN, we will pass you in rank soon enough. Oh and you will see more announcements from us in the next few days ;)

Oh yea and BEazy is a commander in CB now.

I gave you the shout out of the day, stop complaining!

United Nations is still larger than you guys and we are still growing, there is 45 of us and 39 of you. All growth in the end slows down, United Nations will stay ahead.

Is Burning Glory afraid of a little competition?

No, I just hate the extra work on an already burned out leader,lol!

Really i'm going to get a gov going soon, just need the time and a few MT DEWS, lol.

hmmm 61 members is a lot........ I wonder if we can do it?

62 now! I think 2 or 3 more in a day or two! It is possible though! Good luck guys!!!

BG.

No, I just hate the extra work on an already burned out leader,lol!

Really i'm going to get a gov going soon, just need the time and a few MT DEWS, lol.

Well if you would like to merge into Casus Belli. Then you would already have a gov't :P

62 now! I think 2 or 3 more in a day or two! It is possible though! Good luck guys!!!

BG.

If you want to help you can just tell your buddies at TPF to join us :P