Interested in joining an alliance

redcardmax

I've gotten like 40 messages from people saying they will give me tons of money, protection, yada yada to join their alliance. I would love to be an independent nation, but i'm afraid as i start to grow some alliances might team up on me and attack me right and left. Is their an alliance out there that doesn't have tons of rules, offers for money, but just some protection. I realize it may sound odd not to ask for money, but i don't want handouts. Hearing some advice from someone who isn't partial would be nice too.

Basically what i am saying is i don't really like the idea of an alliance except i don't want to be wiped out by rogues or whatever those people are called.

I'd put yourself on red-team. That should give you time to make up your own mind. Most folks know and understand what the Revenge Doctrine is so it's your best bet, other than joining an alliance, of avoiding the raiders. And if you get hit while on red team, NPO has a system set up to assist folks.

You can join CoIN.

Coalition of INDEPENDENT Nations. I think it might be perfect for you if you wanna do your own thing. Yes we offer 6million for new nations, but as you said thats not what your about. So here are some reason, we are a smaller alliance of only about 42 nations, but yet have a great deal of treaties that help keep us protected. While in CoIN you do not have to be brown but its recommended. Also CoIN does not approve of any raids, offensive or defensive. So war will most likely never happen for your nation unless you do it for the greater good of the alliance. CoIN is a close nit community and on our forum we dont do much about politics, we just keep everything updated and have time to time discussions. If you sound interested then please come visit the forum. Link is in my signature.

You can join Army of Darkness. We are a small alliance of currently 4 members. Even so, we get ourselves involved in Tech Deals that help us grow. We have some treaties with a few alliances that would help us if we ever needed it. We allow our nations to tech raid, and attack anyone that attacks one of us. I usually set up some Donation Deals to help everyone grow.

If you would like to join, visit our forums. The link is in my signature.

Well... I beleive you should join Valhalla. We are a huge and active family! We do what's best in CN : Spam, Sex, and War when needed! :lol:

We will thus make your nation an elite nation with our nation building guides. Nevertheless, We have the best people in the game in our ranks with a very active community!

For more info contact my nation :)

If you're interested, please visit our forums:

http://www.cnvalhalla.org