Tokyo Times News Thread

Lord Frost

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates from Manchuria

With the end of the majority of Former Altin Urdan Loyalist resistance, and the Imperial Army taking care of what few small combatants that remain in the Countryside, Imperial Construction has begun in with full eagerness. The ministry of Internal announced that the first thing would be the re-opening and revamping of many of the Region's hospitals and schools, all of which suffered horribly under former Altin Urdan rule.

Meanwhile, construction materials and finances continue to flow into the Central Asian Federation and the Kingdom of Cochin. Beijing Corp hasn't recieved any aid yet, though they are slated to recieve help with the beginning of the next Fiscal Year.

Elections almost Over

With only a few hours or less to go for voting, the election looks to be about done. No word has yet come from the Emperor's palace about the beginning of the Imperial Birthday Bash

General Military Recall

To put it in the words of the Minister of Foreign Aid "enough money and Materials have been pumped into the former Altin Urdan territories by Neo Japan that they are more then capable of building themselves up so that they may begin restoration on their own". With this announcement, the Emperor has announced a recall of all troops within the Central Asian Federation and the Kingdom of Cochin, both nations having secured themselves and have enough Imperial funds and supplies to continue the rebuilding process on their own. The 2nd army will continue to stay deployed throughout former Uralic lands, as that region is a protectorate amongst AWS, the Empire, and Beijing Corp.

"Frankly, we can't afford to keep rebuilding all of Asia. The White Cross never got back to us with help, and the A.E.O is positively silent. We've had enough"

European Aid Complete

For close to several months now, Imperial Aid and Construction has gone our allies in Europe ((OOC: <3 mergy <3)). With their formation of close ties to several other European nations (and possibly others), and with much work done in rebuilding our ally from the Nuclear Holocaust that was the last major war, The Ministry of Foreign Aid has announced the recall of all Imperial Construction crews and citizens from the region.

"Our work has been successful, and whatever pieces remain our friends in Europe are more then capable of picking up"

Temple in Guam completed

kyoto_temple.JPG

Today the Ministry of Internal announced the completion of the Guam Ceremonial Temple. The Temple, constructed for Imperial Military and citizens living on the Island, as well as part of Japanization efforts there, has been modeled after the one in Kyoto, and it is hoped will stand for a very long time

Temple in Guam completed

kyoto_temple.JPG

Today the Ministry of Internal announced the completion of the Guam Ceremonial Temple. The Temple, constructed for Imperial Military and citizens living on the Island, as well as part of Japanization efforts there, has been modeled after the one in Kyoto, and it is hoped will stand for a very long time

Diversity has always been the aim of my administration in the Commonwealth and what I have begun to do in the Nordic Confederacy is celebrate a festival and a right to be diverse in this world. This Japanization is just as bad as the cultural cleansing that half the world accuses the Nords of. I would hope that eventually we can stop building up one single culture and create a more humanistic society. This Japanization will only further conflict between the various and diverse peoples of the Pacific world.

OOC: Compliments of the Rivalry Doctrine <3

• 4 weeks later...
To suppliment the population of the region, and to make up for the outflow of Han Chinese who are returning to their homes in Central Asia/Mongolia, the Empire is bringing in the complete former Kyokujitsan population of former Altin Urda; a total of nearly 200,000 people. several dozen arrests have been made in the group, but other then that, the entire population will be cared for and registered to be citizens of the Empire.

OOC: I know this is a gravedig, but I need to have this answered.

Can Frost tell me what the hell he means by the above paragraph? Just where did he send my people?

OOC: Remember that french post he made in response to Sarah in a thread (I forget which)? That's why. But I'd reckon we shouldnt be discussing this...

OOC: It's just that, yeah, I didn't always get along with him, but to the best of my knowledge, he never broke any rules nor showed any inclination to. I didn't realize making one post in another language was against the rules...or was it something IN the post?

Anyway, I can take a hint... :P I'll shut up now. :D

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Victory: Manchurian Army Surrenders, Deployment Request From A.G.S

Early today, Enkaido Provincial General Katsutoshi Yuudai announced the surrender of some 200,000 former Altin Urdan soldiers. Having never accepted the collapse and fall of the former government, the leader of the Army stationed on the Imperial Border, a one Field Marshall Naranbaatar, led his troops and men in a guerrilla style warfare against Imperial troops now occupying Manchuria.

In the meantime, the Emperor has granted Amnesty to the former Soldiers, and has begun transporting them back to Central Asia/Mongolia, where their homes are, under the legitimate government of the Kingdom of Cochin.

Someone show Cochin this post. The AU Manchurrian Army were made up of Kyokujitsujins, not Mongols and Han Chinese. Stupid Frost deported my people to Cochin.

In the meantime, the Emperor has granted Amnesty to the former Soldiers, and has begun transporting them back to Central Asia/Mongolia, where their homes are, under the legitimate government of the Kingdom of Cochin.
Someone show Cochin this post. The AU Manchurrian Army were made up of Kyokujitsujins, not Mongols and Han Chinese. Stupid Frost deported my people to Cochin.

Is there any post or thread to prove this? Are there any numbers for these surrendered soldiers? And how many of these surrendered soldiers are Kyokujitsins? Give me a reasonable number and i shall send them to Yamato. Do not give me the 200,000 number as that is in Manchuria.

Edited by king of cochin

Is there any post or thread to prove this? Are there any numbers for these surrendered soldiers? And how many of these surrendered soldiers are Kyokujitsins? Give me a reasonable number and i shall send them to Yamato. Do not give me the 200,000 number as that is in Manchuria.

Look at my response to LVN above.

Every single person in Manchuria under Altin Urda were Kyokujitsujins, so the 350,000 troops there were obviously Kyokujitsujins. Now, Frost RPed 200,000 soldiers surrendering and being deported to Cochin, so logically the original number we RPed is correct. There is no other possibility.

In short, Frost RPed an ethnic group that didn't exist in Manchuria. Therefore we either ignore everything Frost wrote, or accept that Frost deported Kyokujitsujins through ignorance of their ethnicity. You choose, Cochin.

Edited by Sumeragi

Look at my response to LVN above.

Every single person in Manchuria under Altin Urda were Kyokujitsujins, so the 350,000 troops there were obviously Kyokujitsujins. Now, Frost RPed 200,000 soldiers surrendering and being deported to Cochin, so logically the original number we RPed is correct. There is no other possibility.

In short, Frost RPed an ethnic group that didn't exist in Manchuria. Therefore we either ignore everything Frost wrote, or accept that Frost deported Kyokujitsujins through ignorance of their ethnicity. You choose, Cochin.

OOC: Posts which actually say this explicitly?

Here.

I have constantly purified my territories of all other ethnic groups to make way for the akyokujitsujins, whichwas what that thread was aboout. Also, when Kesh gave me Manchuria, he moved every single of his citizen so that I can have an empty Manchuria.

LVN, I pretty much remember everything I've done, since I had to avoid accustions of ethnic cleansing. I had others do my work for me, so my hands would be clean. Will you now stop nitpicking?

Also, here is an earlier number of 200,000 Kankokujin troops.

Edited by Sumeragi