My Next Wonder

BringMeTheHorizon

Its that time of the month again, and im wondering what wonder to get. I wont be buying infra until late janurary, so my next wonder will be the IS. So here are some wonders im thinking about getting, wondering if you guys think the ones im thinking would be benificial for my nation.

Agriculture Development Program - $30,000,000 - Increases land size by 15%, Increases citizen income +$2.00, Increases the citizen-bonus for land from 0.2 to 0.5. Requires 3,000 land purchased, 500 technology.

As i have 4,600.631 in purchases in land, so i was wonder ig the increase from 0.2 to 0.5 would be worth the wonder.

Great Temple - $35,000,000 - The great temple is a dedicated shrine to your national religion. Increases happiness +5 and your population will always be happy with your religion choice.

Just for the +5 happiness bonus.

Pentagon - $30,000,000 - The Pentagon serves as your nations headquarters for military operations. Increases attacking and defending ground battle strength +20%.

So i can get a WRC when i start buying infra again, after janurary ill be close to it. So was wondering if i should start to get the wonders needed for it now.

National Research Lab - $35,000,000 - The national research lab is a central location for scientists seeking cures for common diseases among your population. Increases population +5% and decreases technology costs -3%.

Again so i can get the WCR.

Mining Industry Consortium - $25,000,000 - Increases population income by $2.00 for the resources Coal, Lead, Oil, Uranium that your nation has access to. Requires 5,000 infrastructure, 3,000 land purchased, 1,000 technology.

My trade ring is almost complete and ill be getting all those resources. The only think im not sure about is it +2,00 for each resource imported, or just +2.00?

So which one would be most benificial or is there a wonder on there that would be better suited for my nation?

It is +$2.00 per for the MIC. That still would not generate as much $$ as the Great Temple though. ADP is a distant third economicly. Since you mention wanting to get the WRC soon, I would say get the NRL; it gets one of the prerequisites out of the way, and it will increase your economy a reasonable amount as well.

It is +$2.00 per for the MIC. That still would not generate as much $$ as the Great Temple though. ADP is a distant third economicly. Since you mention wanting to get the WRC soon, I would say get the NRL; it gets one of the prerequisites out of the way, and it will increase your economy a reasonable amount as well.

Actually, if he gets all four of the MIC resources, it's +$8 income, which is better then the Great Temple.

Actually, if he gets all four of the MIC resources, it's +$8 income, which is better then the Great Temple.
Great Temple - $35,000,000 - The great temple is a dedicated shrine to your national religion. Increases happiness +5 and your population will always be happy with your religion choice.

Great Temple is better.

no mention of the interstate system? That is my next purchase, before the great temple in fact. It will save me on bills almost as much as the great temple would net me in cash and will take a good wedge of the next 1000 infra I'll be buying in a couple of weeks.

Am I about to get advanced-member-whipped?

no mention of the interstate system? That is my next purchase, before the great temple in fact. It will save me on bills almost as much as the great temple would net me in cash and will take a good wedge of the next 1000 infra I'll be buying in a couple of weeks.

Am I about to get advanced-member-whipped?

No, I have heard Interstate being mentioned as the best third wonder many times, so mentioning it in this discussion is quite valid. The thing about the IS is that it's value to you is totally dependent on how much infra you are planning to buy in the reasonably near future. If you are buying 20 or better infra a day on average, it can very well be worth more then most of the others being mentioned here. If you happen to be building a warchest or something else with your money though, it can be much less valuable. It depends on your situation and your plans. Certainly you want to get it by the 8k infra cost jump though. I love mine to death. ^_^

I buy infra in bulk, so when I buy 1000 infra in a few days, the IS will save me around $11 million in purchases and it will save me $144K per day upkeep, only $100K less than the GT would add to my income. So for 30 days, the IS is worth $15.3 mill and the GT is worth $7.3 mill. But then the IS costs $10 million more...oh my, now I just don't know which to buy. I may have just confirmed that the GT is better...but I still think the IS should be given big cheers!