Tec Bug

Garra

I was getting ready for another Tec ring through IRON and noticed my Tec looked far more depleted then what I remebered it being... I keep saved records of my nation for for the purpose if something goes arise and I have proof of my claim for admin I seem to be missing 150 Tec I cannot explain it...

Edit: Just let us know how to send my saved images to admin, and i'll send them off THANKS

Edited by Garra

Couldn't give you an exact date, but I know i haven't been in any wars recently

So you took the screenshot today but you can't give an exact date of when you took it?? Your image shows that you were last active on 12/26/2008 12:09:25 AM.

:huh:

Protip -

Faking a bug to get around having 0.87 tech decimal instead of 0.00 is not a good plan.

Since there is no way to transfer the 99.13 tech the only possibility is that you were involved in a war to remove it, and lost the exact right amount in a ground attack/CM/nuke. Or faked a screen shot...

Since your screen shot just SCREAMS "ms paint!" I'm going to guess it was the later of the two.

Protip -

Faking a bug to get around having 0.87 tech decimal instead of 0.00 is not a good plan.

Since there is no way to transfer the 99.13 tech the only possibility is that you were involved in a war to remove it, and lost the exact right amount in a ground attack/CM/nuke. Or faked a screen shot...

Since your screen shot just SCREAMS "ms paint!" I'm going to guess it was the later of the two.

Am I missing something? Where did 99.13 tech come from?