What is causing this to occur?

Raku

So I was wondering, my country is growing in infrastructure and land. I come on today to buy more infrastructure and then I noticed my people wanted a new form of government...

I started my nation with republic as a form of government and mixed as religion. Then a little while aafter I have gone to war they wanted confucianism. Now after a few weeks of peace and growing they want a new government

(Monarchy - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else.They desire a supreme ruler who is in charge of all national matters.

(Next Available Change 12/29/2008))

What is going on? Please help.

you obviously are new...

it will do that every 10 days i think? but it will do that. not a problem

Be nice, you're not exactly very knowledgeable yourself. He just wants a little help.

Your government and religion desires change randomly every month. They may even stay the same. Don't always go for what government your people want though, because sometimes it's better to pick another form of government. Always go with their religion though.

Be nice, you're not exactly very knowledgeable yourself. He just wants a little help.

Your government and religion desires change randomly every month. They may even stay the same. Don't always go for what government your people want though, because sometimes it's better to pick another form of government. Always go with their religion though.

Okay, thanks for helping me.

Also I thought it had something to do with land and infrastructure.

Edited by Raku

i know, i didnt mean to be mean. lol... yeah i can be dumb sometimes :P