How do I start an alliance?

Jsvnascar

It's not something that you need to sign up for - all it really takes (on the most basic level) is for you to change your Alliance Affiliation in-game. Of course, getting people to join your alliance (recruiting from alliances is dangerous, remember) is essential to actually forming an "alliance", and signing some agreement with another alliance to protect you when you're small is a good idea as well.

That all being said, with someone of your NS and your age - I'd advise that you be part of an alliance for a number of months, and learn how everything works, before you try to strike out on your own.

It's not something that you need to sign up for - all it really takes (on the most basic level) is for you to change your Alliance Affiliation in-game. Of course, getting people to join your alliance (recruiting from alliances is dangerous, remember) is essential to actually forming an "alliance", and signing some agreement with another alliance to protect you when you're small is a good idea as well.

That all being said, with someone of your NS and your age - I'd advise that you be part of an alliance for a number of months, and learn how everything works, before you try to strike out on your own.

Thank you

Im at 25K Strength, with just over 440 days expierence and enough money to fund many nations, but i still dont think i can create one, not on my own anyway. It takes alot of time and right choices to create a 'real active alliance' (one over 5 members). You also need friends on CN that are willing to set one up with you and that is willing to take time to recruit to build the alliance. Then theres forums, and the set up of that wont be easy first time. Most of them start with a group that have left another alliance. Just a few tips for the future if you want to set one up, but now, stick with the alliance your in to gain expierence ;) .

Edited by Jack Grist