TPA do not attack us

Rude Empire

488px-Small_Flag_of_the_United_Nations_ZP.svg.png

Just recently me and another nation in my alliance were attacked by one of your nations.

So the United Nations have responded with force and I am waiting for United White to respond to this as I have sent them a message, we do not want a war between each other as be are both strong alliances with strong ally's and that United Nations respects every alliance and does not want a war to spark.

Fuzznerdiez8 of Afghanistan declared war upon me after threating me for aid in order to have peace with a United Nation he was raiding at the time. After the threats continued he attacked me and I gave the order for his nation to be striked. His nation is being taken care of and that we will not attack another TPA nation accept for him and any that attempt to help him.

Thanks,

Lionheart1066

Leader of United Nations

Founder Of United Nations

That is not a TPA nation, as you can see, he's now wearing a GDA AA. That does not mean he's part of GDA. People are able to Ghost AA's.

Next time, you may want to contact someone high up in TPA, like myself, on IRC before creating a thread like this.

#TPA is our channel. I'm LoD_Baal[NPO]

That is not a TPA nation, as you can see, he's now wearing a GDA AA. That does not mean he's part of GDA. People are able to Ghost AA's.

Next time, you may want to contact someone high up in TPA, like myself, on IRC before creating a thread like this.

#TPA is our channel. I'm LoD_Baal[NPO]

Agreed, this is no place for diplomacy that is resolved in private channels.

Another note; The proper responce to a nation ghosting or not would be to either

send a warning PM or have 2 or 3 fellow nations declare with only ground attacks

as a firm warning. Just my opinion, for what its worth my friend!

Not really. There is something to win here.

War is not needed to always win my friend, I believe you have made a mistake

In TE we love to mix it up.

There are many ways to Play TE, but only one way to win TE.

Welcome to the fight club. Enjoy the ride and most of all, HAVE FUN :)

Also Private channels FTW.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius