Requesting and Alliance

I am currently looking for an alliance that will meet the standards required of myself. I am looking for an alliance that is not very large, middle sized. An alliance that has a stable government, and a alliance who can aid a growing nation. I in return am an active player, will post daily, and will stay over a 90 day period. So please let me know if your alliance fits my needs. Thanks! ;)

Why not join The German Empire? We are a middle sized alliance, around 130 members, we are looking for more active and experienced players, and plenty of areas to rise the rank. I am not going to describe every little thing, but if you are interested just message me or so. Hope you consider the German Empire.

www.TheGermanEmpire.com

Hey come join The Global Order. We are a small, but active alliance that stresses member involvement and importance. Here you are not just another statistic or soldier, you are a member. As for aid, we can give you money, but we do not like members joining because of it.

The link to the forum is in my sig.

I am currently looking for an alliance that will meet the standards required of myself. I am looking for an alliance that is not very large, middle sized. An alliance that has a stable government, and a alliance who can aid a growing nation. I in return am an active player, will post daily, and will stay over a 90 day period. So please let me know if your alliance fits my needs. Thanks! ;)

DOOM is alliance is very stable, we only got in one or two wars (we were attacked by much larger alliances over some dumb excuses), but it is about 900 days old. We send large start up aids to new members and provide help. We have a very large library consisting of many excellent nation building guides that are easy to read, and a nation audit section where you post the info about your nation and we look for any problems in your nation and provide advices to help you achieve your nation's maximum growth.

Last of all, if you join DOOM, I might put you in our alliance's still developing trade circle so you don't have to worry about losing your trade. ;)

Click on the link to DOOM's website in my signature to sign up.

Edited by HHAYD

jerichoflagx2ox0.png

Jericho is a small alliance open to contributions from its membership. Our protector, the Greenland Republic, is working closely with us regarding economic and military administration and organization. Jericho is a mature alliance with experienced and professional players overlooking it, yet provides the close community and intelligence that you'll find in a larger alliance. Due to our size, voice and active contributions do not go unchecked or overlooked, they're taken seriously and the government works to adapt to your proposal. We not only offer professionalism and the experience of seeing a small alliance grow from hard work, solidarity, and unity but also provides the opportunities to advance your career in both the military and civilian fields.

Forums here

Membership registrations here

Constitution here

Have any questions regarding Jericho? I am available on IRC at #cnjericho (Coldfront).

Join CoIN. The coalition only has 42 members, very stable gov with all positions filled and being carried out. We offer 6mill in new member aid. We are always able to help out, for example, me myself right now i am aiding 3 different nations with 3 million packages. We are part of the brown sphere, do not approve of raids, and are growing at a fair rate. Joining us is always fun! :)

The link....

http://s1.zetaboards.com/CoIN_Alliance/index/

Join USN! We have a infrastructure aid program for active members, are middle sized, and we put our pride before our Infrastructure (GATO 1V?) We have a stable government with all positons filled, we are against raiding, and we have many allies. ( :wub: CSN) Stop by and join :awesome: Link is in my sig.