New Roman Republic (Will be protected by TOOL soon)

DallasFan981

I'm the Director of Finances for the New Auric Armada and leaders from TOOL have been teaching me different skills that would help me lead an alliance. Since I will be an ally with TOOL it should be easy to get other small allies.

Let's get this one straight.

I am the guy who went over there to teach you, and as soon as I post some tips, you leave NAu.

I was teaching you financial tips, not leadership tips.

You are leaving a protectorate of TOOL and expect to be made a protectorate of TOOL? Why?

What other small allies?

I will hopefully be able to be allied with the New Auric Armada once we grow which we are trying to do. I was planning the new alliance for a month but I didn't really want to tell the New Auric Armada too ahead of time, I don't know, it just didn't feel right. I am sad that I left but it is what would have happened sooner or later.

mm well The New Roman Republic are actually doing good so far. I've heard that they are goin to become allies with amen a 13 man alliance that is coming soon :P ..he asked me to join amen

Edited by Juan M

We are no longer the New Roman Republic, now this alliance and A.M.E.N. are the New Roman Military. This alliance now has about 22 members so please join and we still have some leadership positions open for new members.

Where are the new forums?