CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

That should answer that, every movement except for reinforcing was made before you DoE'd

This is why you always take IC action first then move in the world map.  That way you have first move on anyone.  There's never a substitute for IC action. 

If you want to get technical, since I settled in the map before he disputed in the IC Forums as an action, then I was there first. However I understand that is OOC. It doesn't take a genius to know why you did it though.

Also Triyun as I have told you the past two wars, I do not trust one thing you say. You always lie to your opponents when they come to you to have a fun war so you or whoever you support can "win" a roleplay. Also Centurius is a big boy, he can do this without your white knighting. He and I are being civil about this, and it doesn't need you to come in here and cry about everything that you don't get. You already betrayed Centurius's alliance and sold out your loyalty to them to protect your nation's pixels for CNRP. Your assistance isn't needed here, as there is enough messed up with the game already. Lol.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to get technical, since I settled in the map before he disputed in the IC Forums as an action, then I was there first.

Also Triyun as I have told you the past two wars, I do not trust one thing you say. You always lie to your opponents when they come to you to have a fun war so you or whoever you support can "win" a roleplay. Also Centurius is a big boy, he can do this without your white knighting. He and I are being civil about this, and it doesn't need you to come in here and cry about everything that you don't get. You already betrayed Centurius's alliance and sold out your loyalty to them to protect your nation's pixels for CNRP. Your assistance isn't needed here, as there is enough messed up with the game already. Lol.

World map is ooc, ic action always supercedes it.

Also I know you like to mix CN and CNRP but you don't know anything about the circumstances surrounding Triyun's resignation from the alliance and even if you did it is not relevant to a CNRP discussion.

To whomever awaits my posts, please be patient a bit longer. I don't know when I got time this week, though I've already got ideas what to write for most of you. Posts will come once I find time, though before thursday, I'd think. I look into getting at least one post out by tomorrow.

I'll still check the GM thread though, given it takes far less time to respond there (mostly because its not creative writing) and because most often, if shit doesn't get solved immediatly, it devolves into some few pages of petty disputes that are just even harder to deal with.

Just ask someone of the protectorate holders. White space is potentially free, though it needs approval by those who control it. Sort of a mechanism to control ones neighbourhood and prevent people to surprise jump on one or use the land for other weird abuse.

Feel free to ask here or write a PM to me, should anything be unclear. I bet people will be happy to answer.

How long can I wait to reply to Centurius, since he hasn't really used any war like actions.

He's also getting beat up in game now by some buddies, so just to be clear still... None of his previous stats are locked on or anything... right? I've realized that when I was in this game before rules have changed simply on who they apply to, so I am just making sure that this isn't one of them.

How long can I wait to reply to Centurius, since he hasn't really used any war like actions.

He's also getting beat up in game now by some buddies, so just to be clear still... None of his previous stats are locked on or anything... right? I've realized that when I was in this game before rules have changed simply on who they apply to, so I am just making sure that this isn't one of them.

Nation stats haven't been able to be locked in since the time I've been here, back in 2011.

Stop taking cheap potshots at people.

First, your post here has several flaws, which need to be adressed. This is not about a new post, this about you RPing matters that are outside your influence. As Cent stated, Athenian forces were in Cyprus already before you proclaimed a new nation (Primacy of IC action) and also, you RPed that

With that final speech, an approximate estimate of over 73% of the Cypriot People became favorable of The Alamin Commonwealth, and 68% preferred Indepedant and a Native Cypriot Government over becoming an Athenian "Province".

which plainly, is outside your control. I'm fairly sure that you do not control 73% of the adult Cypriot population (Cyprus has over a million people, for reference). So, it's not like there is a war and I'd not grant Cent any autoadvance, but I would urge you to correct the post, to reflect the limits of your control over civilian population, the chronological order of events and to make appropriate responses to Centurius' moves.

In reply to your second question, Cent's stats erode with his nation and grow with his nation. But I tell you already now: Should you drag out this matter beyond a reasonable timeframe by not correcting your post that obviously violates the rules, merely to wait for a more opportune moment, (pending reelection) I will contact the other two GMs to find a fitting way of resolving what would seem to be a blatant abuse of the system. (Though even if voted out, I'd think my successor would not let it stand). You can't just eternally squat there, based on a rule-violating post.

First, your post here has several flaws, which need to be adressed. This is not about a new post, this about you RPing matters that are outside your influence. As Cent stated, Athenian forces were in Cyprus already before you proclaimed a new nation (Primacy of IC action) and also, you RPed that

which plainly, is outside your control. I'm fairly sure that you do not control 73% of the adult Cypriot population (Cyprus has over a million people, for reference). So, it's not like there is a war and I'd not grant Cent any autoadvance, but I would urge you to correct the post, to reflect the limits of your control over civilian population, the chronological order of events and to make appropriate responses to Centurius' moves.

In reply to your second question, Cent's stats erode with his nation and grow with his nation. But I tell you already now: Should you drag out this matter beyond a reasonable timeframe by not correcting your post that obviously violates the rules, merely to wait for a more opportune moment, (pending reelection) I will contact the other two GMs to find a fitting way of resolving what would seem to be a blatant abuse of the system. (Though even if voted out, I'd think my successor would not let it stand). You can't just eternally squat there, based on a rule-violating post.

That was propaganda. 

Most surveys in the real world do not poll every single person of that nation. For example when they say "80% of Americans like pie" they don't issue a ballot to every American. I could have polled 100 people or 100,000, the survey never stated it.

Edited by Rotavele

[OOC- Why the #$@#$# am I being given such a hard time concerning these acquisitions when no one else is? Some don't even RP getting their military tech and just say it "magically" appeared.]

Haha, I know everyone uses the same names but when you link to the images that I uploaded to the CNRP wiki for my factbook, well, then you kind of asked for it. Triyun took over Boeing when he owned Washington a while back and you're not the first to hear from that, but how KM read highly classified communiques to know Ireland purchased the Su-34's remains a mystery. Edited by iKrolm

Haha, I know everyone uses the same names but when you link to the images that I uploaded to the CNRP wiki for my factbook, well, then you kind of asked for it. Triyun took over Boeing when he owned Washington a while back and you're not the first to hear from that, but how KM read highly classified communiques to know Ireland purchased the Su-34's remains a mystery.

I didn't read his highly classified communiques.  I looked at his unclassified posts where he described what airplanes he had, and subpoenaed him for information on where he got them.  Totally on the level.

Bee tee dubs, now that I know that you're the rat that stole our technology, in which post do you want me to sue you.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Mate you wouldn't be able to seeing as nothing of the aircraft is close to original Russian technology as its locally sourced and the stats are public domain knowledge. On your assumption you would have to sue the entire world seeing as other stuff has been sold that is in current production in Russia.

But they just kind of say they have it, which makes me assume that they bought it from us.  You are unique in that you sold it, taking money away from hard working Russian people.  Additionally, even if nothing of the aircraft is the same as the Russian version, I can still sue you for trademark violation in calling your airplane the Su-34, owned by the United Aircraft Corporation of Russia.  If you changed it to the "F/A-69 Melech Go Fuck Yourself" and had stats that were roughly different from the real version, then I wouldn't have a case against you.

You still have no case as it does not carry the Sukhoi name as lkfht only named it so. You cant really claim that its taking money away from hard working Russian people really as the materials and stuff originate from Gran Colombia. It isnt like I have spied your nation and smuggled out components. So why dont you just drop this and get over it lol. 

Edited by Curristan

But if you didn't sell him your chinese knockoff version of our airplane, we would have sold him our airplane and made money.  Additionally, you do both produce and sell the Su-34 Fullback (if it's not the same, why give it the EXACT SAME DESIGNATION), as per your news thread, leading me to believe you sold him a true copy of the aircraft, stolen through either corporate espionage or illegal reverse engineering.  

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

One, I have no spies in Russia which you know. Two, I had no original aircraft to copy and reverse engineer from which you also know. Also its News and Actions Thread so I distinguish between Public and Classified and that part was Classified so you wouldn't be able to know that I had done anything about that. That makes your case hold no water. So all this bluster and hot air is not really very productive and makes no sense. 

But I was replying to what you told me in this conversation, where you said "it does not carry the Sukhoi name as lkfht only named it so."  Su is short for Sukhoi, much like Il is short for Ilyushin, Tu is short for Tupolev, and MiG is short for Mikoyan-Gurevich.  

Look, this doesn't have to be this hard.  Just pay Justinian a billion rubles in licencing fees and give him 10% of your profits and this whole thing will go away.

Eva, my advice would be this:

If Rota doesn't play nice, scrub the rp.

One, I have no spies in Russia which you know. Two, I had no original aircraft to copy and reverse engineer from which you also know. Also its News and Actions Thread so I distinguish between Public and Classified and that part was Classified so you wouldn't be able to know that I had done anything about that. That makes your case hold no water. So all this bluster and hot air is not really very productive and makes no sense. 

He's trolling you bro.

I didn't read his highly classified communiques.  I looked at his unclassified posts where he described what airplanes he had, and subpoenaed him for information on where he got them.  Totally on the level.

Ah, I didn't know they were edited in a public post yet. That makes more sense.

Curri: "Matter of national security, lawsuit denied!" ;) Edited by iKrolm