CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117611-the-crucible/?p=3150493

If South Africa and her partners wish to attack this free and peace loving state then we shall have no choice but to defend ourselves. The 21 million citizens of Merina love their Emperor and 21 million will go down fighting for him. Our military has quickly passing arms to civilians without them, and the nation has gone on the highest alert. We will fight you in the Seas, Air, Land, Fields, Cities, Sewers, or wherever we see the enemy occupying this great land.

You don't get 21 million soldiers. You have a maximum of 523392 soldiers. In this case, specifically CNRP, soldiers are defined as people you are using to fight a war.

Also, current RL international laws do not exist in CNRP. We have our own system which mirrors over 5-6 years of international development. You are welcome to RP enforcement of your own international rules, just don't expect anyone to follow them unless they want to follow them.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117611-the-crucible/?p=3150493

You don't get 21 million soldiers. You have a maximum of 523392 soldiers. In this case, specifically CNRP, soldiers are defined as people you are using to fight a war.

Also, current RL international laws do not exist in CNRP. We have our own system which mirrors over 5-6 years of international development. You are welcome to RP enforcement of your own international rules, just don't expect anyone to follow them unless they want to follow them.

Well, international law is created by the international community. To see that the community has a different idea of what is the norm should normally not be answered with "You have no idea of foreign policy.". To disregard that international law is not a universal objective truth, but just a codex of rules that can change anytime shows far more ignorance and one should not forget that diplomatic fallout will result from breaking the laws of the community, not those of one single person that thinks they can assume a norm that has been phased out in the past already, if it existed at all.

Well guys this is my FIRST TIME RPing in CNRP.....so yes please relax your frustations. This is my FIRST GO at it. Please don't take my RP personality as my REAL personality. I'm watching and intend to continue playing as I am, when I reroll I DO PROMISE to observe the "norms" of CNRP. But just lemme get my fun it before Merina gets destroyed....thanks any other complaints of comments should be directed to my inbox so i will get them. Also when trying to "help" me or give me advice adjust your acumen I don't respond well to bloated personalities and know it all. Humble down please.

Well guys this is my FIRST TIME RPing in CNRP.....so yes please relax your frustations. This is my FIRST GO at it. Please don't take my RP personality as my REAL personality. I'm watching and intend to continue playing as I am, when I reroll I DO PROMISE to observe the "norms" of CNRP. But just lemme get my fun it before Merina gets destroyed....thanks any other complaints of comments should be directed to my inbox so i will get them. Also when trying to "help" me or give me advice adjust your acumen I don't respond well to bloated personalities and know it all. Humble down please.

This. I hate all of this ganging up on every single new person that wants to RP some really big or fascist or antagonistic government, and then demonizing them OOC. Not everyone who comes in all high and mighty IC doesn't need to be cut down to size OOC. This is the sole fucking reason CNRP is "dying", because 75% of all new people get attacked OOC.

This. I hate all of this ganging up on every single new person that wants to RP some really big or fascist or antagonistic government, and then demonizing them OOC. Not everyone who comes in all high and mighty IC doesn't need to be cut down to size OOC. This is the sole fucking reason CNRP is "dying", because 75% of all new people get attacked OOC.

Agreed 100%

There's a fine line between making some small mistakes and recognizing your wrong, then there is blatantly, breaking the rules without figuring on the consequences to what we just saw again in Madagascar.

Then there is the line where the existing community is on a witch hunt some new players caught up in other new players mess by mistake since the present decisions did not preclude the level of insanity the incoming decisions.  There was quite an overreaction, myself included, in the latest mess.  Luckily, most of the things have defused themselves for the most part.