CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Markus is correct. You can go short and easy, or super-long and detailed. You can write down your military in your factbook, or you can RP the actual construction of the Armed Forces (like I did, and it's more fun). You want super-long and detailed, go check Cochin's threads. You want short and easy, go check Markus's threads. You want somewhere in the middle, check mine. :v:

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when I was here last...

Nonetheless, to those guys who I'm familiar with and to those who aren't I wish you all a happy new year...

Here's to 2011.

EDIT: I post because even though I'm gone, I never forget the fun times here. :)

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

Well, to continue on with the other discussion. If we're going to go into another long argument like last time, I'll just edit out the "all the " information part out for sanity's sake. However, anything that I RPed beforehand, and any simple data which I would have gained from administrating, will be canon and there will be no further complaints about it. All right?

And Lavo, I did say I hated pure OOC posts. Please avoid doing so.

Edited by Kankou

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1293943405' post='2560541']
[/quote]
I like how you call me out when it was Amy that started that particular discussion. Regardless, I was planning to wait to get in contact with you rather than posting, but seeing Amy's post I felt the need to clarify further. Please talk to me personally, I, like you, would rather avoid OOC when possible.

You did post two pure OOC posts during the artifact issue. That was why I "called you out", not because of what Amyante wrote. I've been considering making that OOC thread for a while, and Amyante was just the straw that triggered it. Iamthey was added because of his "pretty much text book godmoding. >_> " post in my defense thread.

Anyway, just to restate for all: Please avoid pure ooc posts and send PMs. Unlike quite a few people, I always check my PMs when I'm online, and I answer. So yes, please keep things to PMs if you can.

Edited by Kankou

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1293943405' post='2560541']
Well, to continue on with the other discussion. If we're going to go into another long argument like last time, I'll just edit out the "all the " information part out for sanity's sake. However, anything that I RPed beforehand, and any simple data which I would have gained from administrating, will be canon and there will be no further complaints about it. All right?

[/quote]

No. As a GM, I cannot in good faith let you simply say "any simple data which I would have gained from administrating", because without any clarification on your part this statement can mean any variation of things. Clarify what data you're talking about or don't do it at all.

Editted the original post. Basically, anything a Japanese citizen would have access to if the information was asked for (but which probably wouldn't be given to foreigners). This should exclude sensitive military/intelligence data.

That enough?

1. Someone tell me what KaiserMelech Mikhail doesn't like. I'm thinking of changing my avatar and sig to something that will make him hate them more.

2. Can anyone get me a nice picture of a DPRK soldier with red eyes? A nice background would be a bonus.

3. I declare that dotCom is my pet.

*Puts a leash around dotCom's neck*

He's also my Cuba :)

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1293976308' post='2560803']
1. Someone tell me what KaiserMelech Mikhail doesn't like. I'm thinking of changing my avatar and sig to something that will make him hate them more.

2. Can anyone get me a nice picture of a DPRK soldier with red eyes? A nice background would be a bonus.
[/quote]
1. He believes you're a multi account of a banned player.

2. What?

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1293982342' post='2560852']
1. He believes you're a multi account of a banned player.

2. What?
[/quote]
I think Kankou plans on mincing someone that KaiserMelech doesn't like.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1293976308' post='2560803']
[/quote]
I hate cuddly puppies and hot women. See what you can do with that.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' timestamp='1294035668' post='2561664']
What is with people and maids? I have never understood why the french maid outfit is considered sexy. O_o
[/quote]
I have never understood why black women are considered hot, but that doesn't mean I go around going "what is it with people and black women". :v:

[quote name='BaronUberstein' timestamp='1294035668' post='2561664']
What is with people and maids? I have never understood why the french maid outfit is considered sexy. O_o
[/quote]

Maybe the potentially short skirts, the constant bending over to reach low and inaccessible areas, maybe the implied docile expression and to top it off the french accent!!!!

[quote name='king of cochin' timestamp='1294035800' post='2561671']
Maybe the potentially short skirts, the constant bending over to reach low and inaccessible areas, maybe the implied docile expression and to top it off the french accent!!!!
[/quote]

He totally nailed it.

[i]"Want me to wipe the leaves on your ficus tree, Mr. Blake? "[/i]