Calling All Hippies

Poyplemonkeys

Interesting question, though I don't like your criterion since it will all be based on luck that way. I'd be at 0 too if a raider hadn't attacked me. I didn't fight back. :P There are several nations in the top 30 with less then 200k casualties. AepfeL only has 101k.

Something tells me they won't be very big.... it is a war game after all.

Depends on who you are. Some of us prefer to think of it as a nation building game.

And it's this guy:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=29952

Ranked 62nd right now. Makes me happy to be GPA.

Depends on who you are. Some of us prefer to think of it as a nation building game.

And it's this guy:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=29952

Ranked 62nd right now. Makes me happy to be GPA.

Where was he during the GPA war?

I figured most of the candidates would have suffered casualties in that war...

Where was he during the GPA war?

I figured most of the candidates would have suffered casualties in that war...

Peace mode. Quite a few of our big guys went untouched during the war. We're almost certainly a huge part of the reason NPO doesn't let people stay in peace mode when they attack anymore.

Interesting question, though I don't like your criterion since it will all be based on luck that way. I'd be at 0 too if a raider hadn't attacked me. I didn't fight back. :P

Yup. That's me too. I may not have been the strongest, but I was the oldest nation with zero casualties until a little more than a month ago when I got rogued on.

You including guys who deliberately took 50,000 casualties to get the war memorial but don't have any casualties caused by a proper war? If so then Veritas wins at #6 and 146k nations strength.

I bow down in awe before someone so dedicated to improving their economy they would deliberately take 50k casualties for it. :P :lol: