Possible Trade Glitch on my end...

YoshiRevoultion

Yea' hi :awesome:

I always loved that smiley...

Anyways I sorta can't get to trading with someone becuase then I get this message:

You cannot offer any new trade agreements because your nation is currently involved in 5 active trades or trade proposals. You must reduce this number to below 5 in order to submit new trade proposals.

The guy has a habor and everything here is the link to his nation:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=167220

Besides the point I don't understand why I can't trade considering first of all I have gotten more than 5 trade propasals (once though) but still while I am not completely sure it's a glitch I have came to you. Is their anyway someone can help me because I sorta have a trade circle that I need to help my alliance complete :unsure: .

Edited by YoshiRevoultion

Yea' hi :awesome:

I always loved that smiley...

Anyways I sorta can't get to trading with someone becuase then I get this message:

The guy has a habor and everything here is the link to his nation:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=167220

Besides the point I don't understand why I can't trade considering first of all I have gotten more than 5 trade propasals (once though) but still while I am not completely sure it's a glitch I have came to you. Is their anyway someone can help me because I sorta have a trade circle that I need to help my alliance complete :unsure: .

Sorry I think I found what was wrong... it was my browser.

It's not a glitch, the person you are trying to trade with has 5 trades already, but he seems to have trades that include 4 of the same resources as other trades, thus he only has 8 resources showing instead of 12. Seems dumb to me, but he apparently isn't well educated on the area of trades.

Leeds United - nuke0551 - 3,739.827

[Team: Orange]

[Marble]

[iron]

[This nation is using 5 of 5 trade slots.] [ This nation has 5 total trades; 5 active trades and 0 pending trade agreements.]

Edit: Well that's odd, now there are 10 resources showing instead of 8 on his nation page. There were only 8 showing 2 minutes ago.

Maybe this was a bug that has been corrected just now?

Edited by Masta

It's not a glitch, the person you are trying to trade with has 5 trades already, but he seems to have trades that include 4 of the same resources as other trades, thus he only has 8 resources showing instead of 12. Seems dumb to me, but he apparently isn't well educated on the area of trades.

Edit: Well that's odd, now there are 10 resources showing instead of 8 on his nation page. There were only 8 showing 2 minutes ago.

Maybe this was a bug that has been corrected just now?

He accepted sorry for the misunderstanding. I was using I.E. and it began bugging on me.