Hey Judgement

Believland

This is no joke. That's the sad part

How can any of us even be sure? I mean...you're posting publicly about it for attention and have been by MI's side for the past few days in your posts. Also, I highly doubt you're joining for the right reasons. ;)

You can be sure if you knew me. I even told Hormones :o . I havn't been here for the past couple of days. I am joining to take down Murder Inc. If you want me to, I can do what I did in Murder Inc. That is not register on your forums and everything

Why the sudden change?

Persuade me.

Didn't you read the topic I posted? Lol why should I persuade you?

I say , Beazy, why don't you get a jump on it and start taking down some MI and TUF targets.. Let's see the numbers go down on those targets . Otherwise, You gota be kiddin' me!

edit: fixed Beazy's name :P

Edited by Panic King

BEazy no one involved in this war against murder inc will take you on because it states clearly in your profile

FACE/ MURDER INC.
either your a spy against judgement or your a traitor to Murder inc. and trust me i don't think MI like traitors.

Love you too Avenger dcs. Gosh El I hate people who post recruitment topics too.

And to the guy that uses all caps: Dude like no one changes though I had TOP App. like a month after I was denied. And I already said I wasn't registering on their forums. I didn't do that with Murder Inc. so go back to posting in all caps. and seriously who are you?

BEazy no one involved in this war against murder inc will take you on because it states clearly in your profile either your a spy against judgement or your a traitor to Murder inc. and trust me i don't think MI like traitors.

One I'm not even in Murder Inc. in TE nor a Judgement alliance at the time. And MI loves traitors. That's why Hormones loves me

god i hate people who think so highly of themselves that they post a "Recruit me" topic in these forums.

poor show beazy

Wow... says the guy who also posted the topic titled "for hire"

So TE is starting to become too much like SE, so therefore i'm venturing out to spread the gospel of Bama to the world.

I needz an alliance to be apart of. I won't join unless yo give me a government role.

recruit away.

Yea like your head isnt too big

Edited by avenger dcs

you're members need a serious lesson in how troll then.

Nah, don't think so. He's not a troll, he's just pointing out hypocrisies.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

he clearly stated he wanted to kill us.... thats a hypocrisy?

No, but quoting you talking about how you hate people being recruited publicly and then commenting on how you have your own thread is.

The others are true statements. He's over 4k and if he could attack you, he would. He's in judgment.

Maybe one statement he said is troll-like.