What this war needs!

Believland

Yes this is another one of my stupid posts but, at least I'm trying.

Since I have seen none of these I'm ashamed. We need a PROPOGANDA WAR(Yes just to add on to the gamethat will make this war less boring)

To Panic King, your starting to annoy me a little with your bad trolling. So yah post propoganda in this forum

Edited by BEazy

Trolling ..your joking right?

From you....

Targets:

United White(Some lame people on white team)

GDA(They get boring after awhile)

Crimson Empire(Would include Roman but, they are no threat)

Mostly Harmful alliance(The name is pretty much an oxy-moron, since they are harmless)

Can't think of any more

I'll bite though...

GDA.jpg

Sorry you know withdraw from trolling makes your next troll less great. And you saw my DoE/DoW? :wub: Accuatly I should have posted more on GDA's. Like when I attack them they moan and complain but, since they got friends they're doing all right now. Ammm I right? But, good pic

Sorry you know withdraw from trolling makes your next troll less great. And you saw my DoE/DoW? :wub: Accuatly I should have posted more on GDA's. Like when I attack them they moan and complain but, since they got friends they're doing all right now. Ammm I right? But, good pic

Must we be so shrewd? Have I ever paid you disrespect? No. Remember in conversation ? You wanted to start an alliance war...we aren't complaining :)

murderinc.jpg

Must we be so shrewd? Have I ever paid you disrespect? No. Remember in conversation ? You wanted to start an alliance war...we aren't complaining :)

Now you aren't complaining, you were when I declared. But, hey what you gonna do?

Beers all around for everyone. No matter your side

But, I'm under age. Can I still have some?

Now you aren't complaining, you were when I declared. But, hey what you gonna do?

I didn't complain...I asked for peace per your alliances policy. I would think there is a difference. Either way that matters not now..for your nation is crater and once it returns to war it will be a crater again and maybe after that again. Seeing a pattern here? :D

Anyway, I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm. ;) So continue as you may.

Oh so I'm witless now? I dunno if I would say witless I would probably say stupid but, stupid doesn't go along with worm. So I would just keep with stupid. It's plane and simple and also gets to the point. And yes my nation will still and always be a crater. Saying I won't be on at least for 3 days at a time and that can range to 5 days a time. And it's very hard to fend off three nations w/o access to a comp.

Murder-propaganda.png

The wars not over yet...

OOC: I really just wanted to include Bush in anything on the forums that was comparable so I jumped on the first chance I got, it's also in the Judgement DoW thread.

Would have been much more appropriate for the other side, but hey, good job.

Would have been much more appropriate for the other side, but hey, good job.

How so? You'd think with the massive odds against Murder, we'd be finished by now. Is Judgement getting bored and losing morale? Or are they just not that good at war? We should've been non-existent by now based solely on the numbers...but no...the war still wages on.

How so? You'd think with the massive odds against Murder, we'd be finished by now. Is Judgement getting bored and losing morale? Or are they just not that good at war? We should've been non-existent by now based solely on the numbers...but no...the war still wages on.

propaganda2nf9.jpg

Also...

propaganda1yi2.gif