Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

Maybe because your the largest alliance in the game and in order to "take you on", they need a lot of alliances? That doesn't mean your good with war...don't feel so special.

Yes, NAAW has no stance in the war yet. We're not going to be trolling around in here...if anyone has, you have no reason to and you look like an idiot.

Oh and I believe when you're out numbered by a large sum, you are not likely to come out unharmed. I can tell everyone one thing, no one will win this war. Everyone will be damaged...some smaller alliances will be curbstomped and #1 will be up for grabs again. The alliance that takes #1 does not win, but only creates a new threat for the rest of us. They too will get a coalition to attack, it will be stronger and bigger each time with less mistakes then the previous.

I will hold my analysis for the murder inc. forums and for post war, however i will say this Murder Inc. is far stronger than our numbers would have you believe. "judgement" will soon realize this.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will hold my analysis for the murder inc. forums and for post war, however i will say this Murder Inc. is far stronger than our numbers would have you believe. "judgement" will soon realize this.

Maybe, maybe not. Judgment may not take you down, but one coalition sure will and when that day comes, judgment will win. You can argue that if you choose. Truth is, judgment could lose the battle but the day you fall from #1 is the day they win the war.

Maybe, maybe not. Judgment may not take you down, but one coalition sure will and when that day comes, judgment will win. You can argue that if you choose. Truth is, judgment could lose the battle but the day you fall from #1 is the day they win the war.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Um... I do believe that No... just doesn't quite cover it.

So perhaps this will cover it...

There is NO CHANCE IN HELL! that I will ever accept those terms, or even abandon Murder Inc. from an attack from cowardly opportunistic nobodies.

See you on the battlefield.

John Rocker

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Murder Inc.

...Except they're the same terms you gave UN. If giving such terms makes one a cowardly opportunistic nobody, I do believe you just insulted yourself. :P

Go get 'em. Although if you win, I'll have to start trolling/spying on you instead of Murder. :P

-Bama

Now Judgment, can you guys stop being pissed because, you are all epic fail? I know it might be hard to do but, if you guys put your egos down you might just do it. I think some people were just a little mad because I wanted to attack you guys? C'mon this is part of the game. And to our former allies: Traitors much? When have we ever made fun of you guys? MHA still a little sour after last round? Well I can't wait to see you guys fail. It'll be a fun war.

...Except they're the same terms you gave UN. If giving such terms makes one a cowardly opportunistic nobody, I do believe you just insulted yourself. :P

Go get 'em. Although if you win, I'll have to start trolling/spying on you instead of Murder. :P

-Bama

To clarify the terms with UN, those were all me. :jihad:

Elborrador only gave me the war dec part, the rest was all me! :awesome:

I'm seeing alliances screwing around with my good friend MI... I wonder what shall happen at update.

- Lord of Destruction, General of Diplomatic and Military Affairs for The Pacific Army

Wow. My title sure is long :P

cookies and toast?

Now now, you know as well as I do that it's only acceptable when they do it to others.

actually those were never offical terms as i've already stated numerous times ;)

we never intended to have an extended war with them, as was evident with how quickly we moved onto roman empire

Now Judgment, can you guys stop being pissed because, you are all epic fail? I know it might be hard to do but, if you guys put your egos down you might just do it. I think some people were just a little mad because I wanted to attack you guys? C'mon this is part of the game. And to our former allies: Traitors much? When have we ever made fun of you guys? MHA still a little sour after last round? Well I can't wait to see you guys fail. It'll be a fun war.

Troll around, it does a lot.

Also, no one in judgment is pissed or upset. It's a game as stated before and it needs to be handled that way. They are simply stepping up to make this round fun. It's not "Tea Party: Murder Inc and friends. Treaty edition!". Alliances will war.

Clearly judgment doesn't want to be another treaty-happy MI !@#$%*. If you're truly this confident, keep it to yourself because you would have no reason to prove yourself in your posts. Personally, I have no problem with hormones or elborrador but it's people like the one above that make me want to punch babies.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

All I see on this list of alliances are:

Two wannabe Empires

One Democrapic alliance

One person that tried to troll us(UW)

And one alliance called Mayans. Oops I mean Aztecs

TrOlLInG R fUn!

If you have something to say with actual substance that ISN'T trolling then please do so. Your posts so far don't even reach the IQ point of 5.

All I see on this list of alliances are:

Two wannabe Empires

One Democrapic alliance

One person that tried to troll us(UW)

And one alliance called Mayans. Oops I mean Aztecs

beazy, Aztec isn't on that list, shut up if you don't know what you're talking abut!

Troll around, it does a lot.

Also, no one in judgment is pissed or upset. It's a game as stated before and it needs to be handled that way. They are simply stepping up to make this round fun. It's not "Tea Party: Murder Inc and friends. Treaty edition!". Alliances will war.

Clearly judgment doesn't want to be another treaty-happy MI !@#$%*. If you're truly this confident, keep it to yourself because you would have no reason to prove yourself in your posts. Personally, I have no problem with hormones or elborrador but it's people like the one above that make me want to punch babies.

Sorry it's hard to troll while doing Homework. I feel so how do I put this? I feel so loved. Dude I'm just messing around. I don't care about CN:TE, I have more stuff to worry about. Like VI said when we were messing with United White "Turn your thong around it might feel better" Now I hope you do turn it around.

Again if my Trolling seems bad take it up with my teachers.

Now I'm imagining things. I will be back later

Edited by BEazy

Sorry it's hard to troll while doing Homework. I feel so how do I put this? I feel so loved. Dude I'm just messing around. I don't care about CN:TE, I have more stuff to worry about. Like VI said when we were messing with United White "Turn your thong around it might feel better" Now I hope you do turn it around.

Again if my Trolling seems bad take it up with my teachers.

Now I'm imagining things. I will be back later

I'm not a dude. Please, everyone note this for future reference.