Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

Benji you do know that even if Judgement beats us down. If anyone is still logical we are still the best. You guys are plenty of alliances attacking one alliance. Look at it in this scenario.

You were the best. Your sure as hell not anymore, you just got beat down, as you said!

But yeah.

I will agree that Inc was the best alliance up until recently, and they are not there now because a number of smaller alliances took them out.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were the best. Your sure as hell not anymore, you just got beat down, as you said!

But yeah.

I will agree that Inc was the best alliance up until recently, and they are not there now because a number of smaller alliances took them out.

Ah but this is where we take a look at the alliance chart and still see Murder Inc. in front of the rest. Despite your best efforts, Winning, for now, will always be defined by the alliance in the number 1 slot which we still hold. Sure it doesn't include all the information, but talk to Admin if you don't like it. Stop setting up Straw men and only attacking one clause of his argument, if you look at his analogy, you have to admit he (Deadier) is right, at the very least in that situation.

EDIT: Number of small alliances? Let's see, they all grouped into one coalition with a total score (as of right now) of around 74, maybe more. 74 > 24. And the total score before the war was still a massive gap. Don't argue it's small alliances who "took us out". You make it sound like you are the underdog.

Edited by Aeternus

Well they were smaller then us in number of members but combined together then were the small one here, who is still giving one hell of a fight.

Actually, not really anymore.

While it can't be denied that MI is still ranked #1, they're clearly no longer the "strongest" or "most powerful" alliance (maintaining that they are would contradict present circumstances). And while MI is hanging in there, I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're putting up "one hell of a fight" (again, doing so would contradict present circumstances and most numbers).

I like Commander Benji's suggestion. Lets keep fighting until one side or the other is undeniably devastated and defeated (at which point things should be much clearer). Or until there is peace. <_<

Im not saying one hell of a fight for the damage we cause or things, but for we didn't back down in our corner and become cowards. For we stood fighting against these plenty of alliances who DoW on us. I am probably certain a few people would have surrendered without a fight in a situation like this.