Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

any comments on the FOK one?

I must say I am quite impressed with the FOK, I didn't see it till you posted :P. Very clean.

I would personally rather have something clean and classy (even if that means nothing) than crap next to my name and alliance.

There are a few alliance tags that I find do not properly show the tradition of the alliances they represent, they simply do not do them justice, such as NPO and ODN.

Edited by BarbulaM1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh GATO, keeping your government classy as always.

I'm glad that you are good with sticking to traditions, and never changing your ways. Loooove you.

Stay classy. also all of the images look sweet, fark and Sparta being my favorites.

Edited by Craig

What alliances are still missing? GGA and MHA and Iron anyone else?

Yep. I know nothing about IRON's, but the MHA one is suffering from a lot of ideas and no consensus.

GGA may be running out of time to submit one because Polaris is sneaking up behind them quite quickly.

GATO, if you want a war, just ask. No need to send some guy out to insult every sanctioned alliance.
Oh GATO, keeping your government classy as always.

I'm glad that you are good with sticking to traditions, and never changing your ways. Loooove you.

Chill out. It's one dude (IC from GATO) stating his opinion in an OOC forum icon_neutral.gif

Yep. I know nothing about IRON's, but the MHA one is suffering from a lot of ideas and no consensus.

GGA may be running out of time to submit one because Polaris is sneaking up behind them quite quickly.

Yeah i need to ask if an image has been sent yet.

Ouch who made these new tags? :| Would consulting just a simple style website just be too hard?

MXCA, the best.

FARK... could have gone with something legible and a bit more classy.

RoK... WTF, a bit too bubbly and just a bit lacking in the class department.

VE, umm, that is a bit blurry it seems.

TPF, Yep love the shadow tool! Your flag is awesome, I'd have expected much more from you than your flag with some text on top.

NPO, just bring back the one from the old forums. Seriously, it was the best, classy and simple. Otherwise your current one is overly bubbly and just looks bulky.

ODN, bulky. Plain and simple.

Sparta, not too bad, but it is nice to see team colors in there... Im not sure how I feel about you looking like brownies! :P

Glad to see they are back though!

Sorta was the intention of it.

Also, on an afterthought, thanks for the wonderful opinions Dr. God of Art.

Edited by Smooth

In my opinion, some of these are really good, and some are... not good.

FARK: Way to be creative. This one sets the bar high.

Sparta: Just as creative as FARK's.

VE: For some reason, the Vibrant colors and blurriness appeal to me.

NPO: Clean and simple, it gets the point across, and doesn't look to bulky.

MCXA: It's sort of creative, but I don't understand or see how it represents MCXA. Why is the X in the background black? What are those arrow things on the sides?

ODN: Bulky, but I like it. Great choice of colors, and clean lines are always good.

Ragnarok: Kinda bulky, but I like the Ragnarok text and shield. It's simple, but at the same time, not...? This one seems like the middle standard.

TPF: C'mon guys

IRON: I'm not a fan. It looks like the tag says IRAN, and when did IRON go yellow? Again, like MCXA's, this one doesn't really describe the alliance or remind me of what the alliance means. There should be more orange than black here, and I'm sure with 900 nations you guys must have some creative juices in there...

EDIT: Forgot FOK!

FOK!: I personally like it a lot. Very clean, and it's much more representative of the alliance than most of the tags. I'd compare this one to VE's or ODN's, but better.

Edited by Gairyuki

In my opinion, some of these are really good, and some are... not good.

FARK: Way to be creative. This one sets the bar high.

Sparta: Just as creative as FARK's.

VE: For some reason, the Vibrant colors and blurriness appeal to me.

NPO: Clean and simple, it gets the point across, and doesn't look to bulky.

MCXA: It's sort of creative, but I don't understand or see how it represents MCXA. Why is the X in the background black? What are those arrow things on the sides?

ODN: Bulky, but I like it. Great choice of colors, and clean lines are always good.

Ragnarok: Kinda bulky, but I like the Ragnarok text and shield. It's simple, but at the same time, not...? This one seems like the middle standard.

TPF: C'mon guys

IRON: I'm not a fan. It looks like the tag says IRAN, and when did IRON go yellow? Again, like MCXA's, this one doesn't really describe the alliance or remind me of what the alliance means. There should be more orange than black here, and I'm sure with 900 nations you guys must have some creative juices in there...

If you had been in GATO at least two alliances would have threatened with war.