Vivi

Sanctioned Alliance Images

I've gotten another one in. As soon as I get the 8th I'll put up the ones that I've received, with a temporary image for the others.

I've gotten another one in. As soon as I get the 8th I'll put up the ones that I've received, with a temporary image for the others.

This image:

gallery_12_5_81.jpg

This image:

gallery_12_5_81.jpg

Can you just put that one up in general?

Can you just put that one up in general?

It's only going to be used when a Sanctioned Alliance is missing an image.

I've got it set so that members can see and use it now. If anything's messed up with it let me know.

It's only going to be used when a Sanctioned Alliance is missing an image.

I've got it set so that members can see and use it now. If anything's messed up with it let me know.

New Pacific Order doesn't work (links to gallery_12_5_3468.png)

GGA, MHA, IRON are selectable, but when I click 'Amend my profile' it shoots back to Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Edited by Jeeooh

Admin I think it looks better if you put the image above "Group: Members". Is that possible?

Just like on the old forums

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...showtopic=82579

I can't do that without making specific user groups for each Sanctioned Alliance, which we're not going to do.

NPO, Fark, and FOK are my favorites.

I want to put the "No image available" one under my profile, even if it is ghosting MHA. :P

One of our original ideas was rejected :(

Fark is doin it rite. All the others however... damn. :v:

MHA I'm counting on you to make the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster of these images. DON'T LET ME DOWN :(

I can't do that without making specific user groups for each Sanctioned Alliance, which we're not going to do.

Now would it be possible to have an optional Alliance Member picture or something? Or just something all the rest of us non-sanctioned people can add? Or do you think that would take away from the appeal of a sanction?

Now would it be possible to have an optional Alliance Member picture or something? Or just something all the rest of us non-sanctioned people can add? Or do you think that would take away from the appeal of a sanction?

Both?

I hope certain alliances take a while to sort theirs our so I can maintain this one :)

Good. I will confess that the FARK is pretty cool, and the Sparta one keeps very nicely with the theme.

You could edit the PHP files... :v: