Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you just put that one up in general?

It's only going to be used when a Sanctioned Alliance is missing an image.

I've got it set so that members can see and use it now. If anything's messed up with it let me know.

It's only going to be used when a Sanctioned Alliance is missing an image.

I've got it set so that members can see and use it now. If anything's messed up with it let me know.

New Pacific Order doesn't work (links to gallery_12_5_3468.png)

GGA, MHA, IRON are selectable, but when I click 'Amend my profile' it shoots back to Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Edited by Jeeooh

Admin I think it looks better if you put the image above "Group: Members". Is that possible?

Just like on the old forums

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...showtopic=82579

I can't do that without making specific user groups for each Sanctioned Alliance, which we're not going to do.

I can't do that without making specific user groups for each Sanctioned Alliance, which we're not going to do.

Now would it be possible to have an optional Alliance Member picture or something? Or just something all the rest of us non-sanctioned people can add? Or do you think that would take away from the appeal of a sanction?

Now would it be possible to have an optional Alliance Member picture or something? Or just something all the rest of us non-sanctioned people can add? Or do you think that would take away from the appeal of a sanction?

Both?