Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Some flags have been kept in for historical reasons, and reasons of achievement, but they don't normally stay once they have been unsanctioned.

admin stated in a topic back at the beginning of July that they would stay unless they were requested to be taken down which would probably be why people are confused though I guess he could have changed his mind again.

...I have also started keeping flags in the game unless an alliance requests it to be removed verses the old policy of removing the flag unless an alliance requests it to remain in the game:
Edited by ShadowDragon

Admin announced the winner of CN:TE rounds 2 and also round 3 would be allowed to submit a flag design to be included in both CN and CN:TE, don't suppose they will be allowed to submit a custom drop down mask as well? Although i'm guessing probably not, seeing as you mention its for Sanctioned Alliances only and the masks will be replaced as who is Sanctioned changes, although it would be very cool for Admin to extend the CN:TE prize to include this as well! Will be interesting to see how much ghosting goes on with this also, could really liven the place up more again lol. :D

Edited by Mordd

What is the time limit on these?

I was hoping I wouldn't have to make one, honestly.

I'd like to have them all in by the end of the week, but I'm not setting a specific date as it probably wouldn't help anyway (unless we threatened not to give an alliance an image if they don't make it quick enough, which I won't do).

Understandable, just needed some kind of time frame for communication with our artists.

Thank you.

No problem.

Also, don't forget that like before Sanctioned alliances can ask for us to change your current image to a newer one.