Question - trade canceled same network

gantanX

hello,

i am sorry if someone else had asked the same question like this..but i can't seem find the similar questions

i sent foreign aid to one of my fellow alliance member, but apparently admin canceled it for the same network..

while i don't really understand about internet network..

what i am about to ask is : what is the same network??

is it the same internet service provider ??because me and my friend are 500 miles away

and if it is because of the same internet service provider, i am from indonesia, and we have an ISP that serve/coverage almost the whole nations, that way there will be possibility things like this happen..again..

thanks,

gantanX

and if it is because of the same internet service provider, i am from indonesia, and we have an ISP that serve/coverage almost the whole nations, that way there will be possibility things like this happen..again..

If you use the same ISP and that ISP recycles IP addresses, giving you a new one from a set list every time you log on, then you could wind up being given one that someone else on the ISP has had before. I believe this is the problem. There was a similar issue with some people from Singapore a while back, if I remember correctly. One major ISP that covers the country and reused IPs.

There isn't much you can do about it except not interact with that nation any more. Notifying admin might be a good idea, too.