Keeping Track of Alliance Members

dramamoose

Most all alliances keep a roster that is updated when a member joins. Therefore, it allows the alliance to identify and root out individuals that are shadowing with the alliance's name.

It's good to have a roster for names and perhaps a number to use for identification. But most just use a roster.

I usually just check the in-game "Alliance Statistics" tab in the nation menu.

Were you thinking of a way to do so on an off-site forum or something like that?

It seems as though the individual is asking for tips as they are unsure as to how to proceed for the fact that they have a growing alliance of their own.

Perhaps the alliance is beginning to have trouble keeping track of members?

Well, I'm the MoD, and I'm having trouble keeping up contact lists and squad lists.

Then tell your leader or perhaps a MoDA to record alliance member names and register them as time goes on. Sooner or later it will be essential if you don't want members impersonating alliance membership, and it's best to start sooner than later.

See, I have a list of alliance members, registered members, etc. I was just looking for a cheap way to organize nations by strength and copy that to a spreadsheet or something.

I PM'd members to sign in, then filled out the rest manually.

You can try to search for specific strengths, in your own alliance. (with an upper and low border). However, making an easy spreadsheet of this is entirely different. You can of course copy/paste text, though you can't make spreadsheets out of this. For this reason there have been several suggestions to the admin to give us an option to get raw data, seperated by dots, which programs can process.

Separate your alliance into divisions based on NS, and put one trusted individual in charge of each one. For instance, <1000, 1000-1999, 2000-2999, etc. Require each member to notify their division leader when their NS rises to the next level.

This way you can just hand out targets to your division leaders, and they can take it from there.