sss vs stock market

zicarr

could sum1 please check my maths for me, make sure im on the right track before i blow my cash

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=65415

Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day: $312.55 (A very solid economy)

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day $87.51

Avg. Net Daily Population Income (After Taxes) $225.04

64500 working citizens

iv got the sss taking me to $93.6

stock market taking me to $90.31 (both Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day)

If someone could advise me on if this is right and which they would advise it would be appreciated

thanks

For a nation you size.

Yes. SSS is easy choice.

Nations with lower population wishing to spend that much cash may find it more beneficial to purchase the cheaper wonder, Stock Market, which will allow them to spend a lot more money over the course of the next 30 days on purchasing infra to get ready for their second wonder. . . which should usually be the SSS.

you should go for a stock market.

although it gives slightly less income than SSS you must remember that you can only buy 1 wonder every 30 days, meaning those 2-3 days of extra saving for SSS mean 2-3 days of waiting for your next one

iv got the sss taking me to $93.6

stock market taking me to $90.31 (both Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day)

I have the Stock Market taking you to $93.46 if your income/happiness point is the usual $1.19 without the SSS. The stock Market is exactly 5 happiness. I would get the stock Market.