Nation interaction clarification

Loucifer

I was browsing through the new forums here and ran across this once again...

If you have ever even ONCE logged in to the same computer as another nation, YOUR NATIONS MAY NEVER INTERACT (aid, trade, and war against each other or together against other nations). Your cheat flag is deserved and if you continue your nation will be deleted.

I get it, really I do. What I would like clarified is, does this apply if you have nation sat?

If it does apply, maybe you could add that in.

If it does apply,it seems to be a harsh restriction for helping out a friend. Although understandable.

If you aid/trade with them you will be flagged. Your transaction may be auto-cancelled. That's best case scenario, since you'll know not to interact with them again. Don't attempt to interact with them again, or you'll look even more suspicious.

Edited by Atreidesphalanx

I need a bit of clarification as well. It says:

If you have ever even ONCE logged in to the same computer as another nation, YOUR NATIONS MAY NEVER INTERACT...

Does Same computer include same network. And when was this law inforced. Can I still interact with a nation I was nation sitting from Sep-Dec '06?

Edited by amiles

If your IPs are the same then you cannot use it.

You cannot send aid/war/etc. with that nation ever again.

Even from '06.

Interesting. I this rule should be clarified to make it less ambiguous. The funny thing is I have aided the guy twice in the last three months and I haven't been flagged for cheating. I will refrain from doing it in the future.

If you have ever shared a network, you may not interact with each other.

If you have a static IP address you will be flagged for cheating and risk deletion/ingame warning. If you don't have a static IP, you should, in theory be okay however you are not permitted to interact regardless. Don't try using a proxy to evade this, we can detect them too and the punishment is more severe for their use.