Norden Verein

Emperor ß

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you guys, good luck with the application LandMan B)

Bump!

I am currently a member (more specifically a government head) of one of your protected nations known as Iron Cross. I am interested in temporarily joining NoV for the sake of my nation strength and how it can later affect IX. Some of our nations haven't been paid from previous wars, some new nations are owed starter aid, etc. and I would like to take it into my own hands to take care of future problems like this as well as benefit my own nation. It's not that our leader hasn't done a FANTASTIC job (which he does), it's just that things are slower in a small alliance. I know that this seems like I would be just ripping you guys off of money, and feel free to take that into consideration, but I would like to temporarily join NoV.

My nation link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=135083

Hail NoV!

Onwards!

Little bumps in the road get flattened and the asphalt is smoothed over under the weight of your mighty panzers.

Friendly bump from the PoC.

EDIT: Shame, shame! I just realized that the signup thread from the LSF was several pages ahead of NoV's :blush:

Edited by Vitauts

and Allies!

dont forget Allies! You got big ones (IRON), little ones (us :P) and everything in between!

we are coming out of the woodwork! their IRC at #NoV is overflowing!

Joing Norden Verein! and allaince with a long tradition of military might.

King Vitauts, rooting for his friends.

Is this an alliance promoting Germanic Unity or is it a Neo-Nazism group? No aggression meant, it's just hard to tell sometimes. And many of your members appear to have former Nazi officers in their avatars.

Nationalism in my opinion is good, so I hope that's what you all stand for. You seem to be rather strong in my opinion.

You may have asked that question about 7 months ago.. not now.

Nordreich was a German nationalistic alliance that was infiltrated by Nazi sympathizers/racist, what have you, which formed a small minority. Nordreich tried to clean up its image by destroying several Nazi/racist allainces such as Stand or Die, the Shield Wall, Stormfront sympathizers.. and weeding out its own members.

Finally the entire allaince disbanded and rebanded with a new name: Norden Verein, with careful screening of new members to avoid the problems of the past.

It went further and tried to adopt a more pan-european outlook.. but just as the United Nations this tended to dilute the core core group and defocus efforts (by trying to be all things to all people). So finally Norden Verein decided to go back to its roots and emphasize the German Heritage and military prowess.

You may have asked 'OMG are you Nazis?' seven months ago but frankly you are the first I have heard say that in many months. Not even NoV's enemies say that anymore.

Vitauts