GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

Today is Look at the Leaves Day!

I love this one! Take a minute out of your day to examine the beauty of nature, and maybe even try to identify what kind of leaf you're looking at? :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is Do Something Nice Day and also World Teachers Day!

To kills two birds with one stone, call or visit your favourite teacher and let them know how you're doing/how much you appreciate what they do. :)

Today is Columbus Day!

However, you should not celebrate Columbus in any way. If anything, just be aware of the atrocities that he committed. -_-

Check out this hilarious video asking how Columbus Day is still "a thing" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rvz_aTY0NE

Edited by Kurdanak

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I'm a new member and currently considering my options to join an alliance: I really like the idea of joining the GPA because of it's views on neutrality.

But I noticed everybody there is green? Is that an absolute condition? (I am really digging the colour purple :) )

Greetings,

I'm a new member and currently considering my options to join an alliance: I really like the idea of joining the GPA because of it's views on neutrality.

But I noticed everybody there is green? Is that an absolute condition? (I am really digging the colour purple :) )

Green is an absolute condition. Sorry about that, but we are the Green Protection Agency, after all. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

That's the GPA, alright. A boulevard of broken dreams. :v:

But the beat goes on nananana. Boom clap make me feel good. C'mon to me. C'mon to me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOPMlIIg_38

Edited by Dragonshy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...