GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

Today is Free Comic Book Day!

Have an extra copy of your favourite comic book laying around? Grab it and share the comic book love today! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact - if you hear something that sounds like a woman screaming in the middle of the night, but it definitely doesn't sound human, it's a fox/foxes mating. I had to spend an hour calming down my cat because she wanted to kill kill kill all the things. >_>

That's basically all I've got - I'm not that complicated of a person. :P

lol, well that makes GPA cool in my book, music and holidays are about the only things I give a damn for

Today is BBC's Day of the Body Clock!

Check out the following thread by Willems on our forums! - http://cn-gpa.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=52769

Apparently it's BBC's Day of the Body Clock and as such the BBC news website has a quiz for whether or not you are a lark or an owl and what you should be and not be doing at different points in the day.

This is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27161671

Share your results. :awesome:

I'm guessing that the clock on the page is set to UK time so you will have to do it manually.

My result was Extreme Owl, not surprising at all.

No-one can power through the night quite like you. 4am? No sweat! But early starts must fill you with dread and you've probably worn out the snooze button on your alarm clock too.

Related article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-27286872

Today is Pick Strawberries Day!

Growing and maintaining a strawberry bush isn't too difficult, even if it's in a mobile pot. I personally have a fullly mobile herb/vegetable/fruit garden that I love. :D

Today is Geek/Nerd Pride Day!

When someone thinks of what kind of nerd I am, they always go with "nature nerd" and I'm quite proud of that. What kind of geek/nerd are you? :)

Today is Grape Popsicle Day!

I absolutely love grapes, but I've never been a huge fan of grape flavoured things...

I thought these tidbits of info was for use only Kurd... :((

Errh anyway... Join us what what! 

Also we have a new gov!  :popcorn: So grab out the popcorn for the forums are on fire! :gun: (Not literally, no one is in pain or at least as far as I know, dam I have said too much...)

• 2 weeks later...

Today is Loving Day!

With the legalization of gay marriage across the U.S. continuing to occur as I type this post, it's important to remember that this isn't the first time a landmark change in marriage laws has swept across the nation. Educate yourself on the Loving v. Virginia case today! - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

Edited by Kurdanak

Do you like randomness? Well the GPA is for you! With a great community, where we have many positions to volunteer for!

Join us today! Oh and yes, I'm the same person as Williams, just to avoid confusion. Heheh. :facepalm:   

• 2 weeks later...

Do you prefer a calm community, that is active and offers plenty of opportunities to help out? Well our neutrality definitely allows for plenty of strange, pointless and random topics and some of us (including myself) are obsessed with RPing, so why not join us and see for your self?  

Warning: :nuke: Most of us are, completely insane but if you are too, well that's just perfect! 

Edited by Willems

• 1 month later...

No......but we do have many folks who are involved with P.E.T.A..........People, Eating, Tasty, Animals!!!!!

I must say that I'm part of this group. Should be noted that I don't eat seals. Remember there is a reason the dodoes are no longer around, tasty things! :popcorn: