GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy National Sibling Day!

Get out there and spend the day with your siblings, or give them a call! For those only-childers out there, today is also National Cinnamon Crescent Day! \o/

Happy Bat Appreciation Day!

Bats, mammals of the order Chiroptera, are the only mammal that is capable of true and sustained flight! They are generally under-appreciated by humankind and are, primarily, great for pest control, pollination, and seed dispersing. If you find a bat, please do not just kill it! Here's a link where you can find useful instructions for when you come across a bat - http://batworld.org/what-to-do-if-you-found_a_bat/

Today is also the birthday of the GPA's Director of Communications, Willems (a.k.a. williams) - so Happy Birthday, Willems! :)

Happy National Garlic Day!

I've never been a giant fan of solid garlic, only the powdered version of it. I grow it for funzies, but normally the taste of it is awful to me. :x

Today is also the birthday of the GPA's Small Sentinels Coordinator, Jericthegreat - so Happy Birthday, Jeric! :)

Happy Boston Marathon Day!

Thirty-eight year old American Meb Keflezighi won the Boston Marathon men's competition today, making him the first American in 31 years to do so. Congratulations, Meb Keflezighi! \o/

Today is Malaria Awareness Day!

Visit one of these sites - http://www.google.com/search?q=malaria+prevention&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS577US577&oq=malaria+prevention&aqs=chrome..69i57.5497j0j1&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=malaria+prevention+donation&safe=strict - and make a donation towards the prevention of this wide-spread disease today!

Cobalt blue for Kurdanak's mother, ice blue for Samwise.  :awesome:

Ordered! \o/

You better find something hip for your mother, Samwise - college fashion is hard. /o\