GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=4][center][b][color="#008000"]New Nations![/color][/b][/center][/size]

[i]Did you know.....[/i]

Currently, buyers of tech outnumber sellers of tech. What this means is that you are sure to get a quick boost in nation growth through tech deals. It is very possible for you to have a nation sitting at 3999 infra in less than 90 days. So, if you desire a neutral way of life and want some good nation growth to boot, apply for membership.

On GPA's forum, my name is Ouchneddnesscooooo. Most peeps call me Ouch for short. I promise, the name is not a result of pain, but a mishap that occured over ten years ago. My nation name is Neutral Democracy 74. Stop by and chat at me if you are interested in joining GPA.

When you apply for membership at the Green Protection Agency, be sure to ask for help getting the most basic nation settings done right.

[center][size=6][b]Get optimized today![/b][/size]
[color="#006400"][size=7]Join the GPA![/size][/color][/center]

For more game related tips... turbo growth and an awesome community, stop by and apply at the [color="#008000"][url="http://forums.cn-gpa.com/index.php"]Green Protection Agency![/url][/color]

Regards from,
Ouch
GPA

What's better than the color green? Nothing I tell you. You've got the Green Goblin, St Patrick's Day, the Hulk and Yoda. Wouldn't you want to be part of something green to? Come on over and join the GPA and show your green side!

I attempted to register on your website, but it is not the most user-friendly one I have encountered. Every page I attempt to access tells me I do not have permission to view it.

Going to look around for another alliance. Hopefully my status is approved before then, otherwise I will have to pass.

[quote name='Comet' timestamp='1327291435' post='2905213']
I attempted to register on your website, but it is not the most user-friendly one I have encountered. Every page I attempt to access tells me I do not have permission to view it.

Going to look around for another alliance. Hopefully my status is approved before then, otherwise I will have to pass.
[/quote]

Your account needs to be activated.

Check later on today and you should have access.

Cheers,

Rav