GPA Prosperity and Neutrality

Jim Raynor

GPAbanner2.GIF

New Nations!

Did you know.....

Knowledge is but a step away. From your nation's navigation, click on Game Related Links. Then click on About Cyber Nations. It's a decent overview that all new nations should invest time reading. Also, there is the CN FAQ, located HERE.

For more game related tips... turbo growth and an awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

GPA Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a new player, you have many things to think about. “Am I going to be attacked?” “What do I do if I am?” “Am I making the right decisions for my National Religion or Government Type?” And many more.

The Green Protection Agency protects and defends all new members from the day they are accepted into the Alliance. We also have one of the oldest and most comprehensive Training Programs in the game. You will get personalized training, guidance and support. This is very important if you want to learn the game fast and grow your nation quickly.

I hope that you consider joining the GPA. I am sure that you won’t regret it!

Thomasj_tx

GPA President

GPAbanner2.GIF

New Nations!

Did you know.....

Courtesy goes a long way when you are trying to secure trades. Sending a trade request without taking into consideration if the nation even needs your resources is not very cool. For you to be successful in your quest to achieve a bunch of bonus resources, you must do some homework. Sure, you could spam a lot of nations with this:

"Hey, lets trade"

But don't expect many responses.

Sometimes, letting a nation know what they will gain from your resources will be what is needed to secure a trade. Compliments about their nation also helps. But, remember this, no matter what:

If you decide to drop a trade agreement, give at least 24 hours notice! 48 hours is recommended. Dropping a trade without giving the other guy a chance to find a replacement is not cool. Some consider this enough provocation for war.

So, be smart in your hunt for trades. It's more than just clicking 'Trade' on someone else's nation.

For more game related tips... turbo growth and and awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update on our government folks, The MoD and DoA have changed.

Current Government of the Green Protection Agency

gpaflag.jpg

Office of the Executive:

President - Thomasj_tx

(Outgoing - Thomasj_tx)

Vice President - gamer42_au

(Outgoing - gamer42_au)

G.P.A. Cabinet

(includes Office of the Executive):

Minister of Defense - The Doctor

(Outgoing - Blizzardman1219)

Minister of Internal Affairs - ConfessorRahl

(Outgoing - Sol Invictus)

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Ouchneddnesscooooo

(Outgoing - Ouchneddnesscooooo)

Minister of Economics - PDGray

(Outgoing - PDGray)

Minister of Membership Compliance - Helga von Lichtenstein

(Outgoing - Moshiach ben David)

Board of Directors

(Non-Cabinet, Elected Officials):

Director of the Academy - GreenMachine

(Outgoing - The Doctor)

Director of Communications - SanPedroDave

(Outgoing - Elephont)

Director of Recruiting - Jim Raynor

(Outgoing - Jim Raynor)

Director of Trade - Honora

(Outgoing - King Mob)

Presidential Appointments:

(Non-cabinet or Board Officers appointed by President):

Chief Information Officer - omnilynx

(Outgoing - omnilynx)

Deputy Chief Information Officer - Kantoris

(Outgoing - Kantoris)

:blush:

Edited by The Doctor

GPAbanner2.GIF

New Nations!

Did you know.....

On December 19th of 2008, 7% of all CN nations were in war. And this is a low figure. To those of you who came into this game for the growth aspect AND who also respect that others in the game are free to run their business as they wish, I ask you this:

Why live in a lonely existence that accompanies the AA 'none'? If you believe that you can be impartial yet respectful to others in this game, and want to grow, come join us.

For more game related tips... turbo growth and and awesome community, stop by and apply at the Green Protection Agency!

Regards from,

Ouch

• 2 weeks later...

GPAbanner2.GIF

New Nations!

Did you know.....

With a little dedication, it's very possible for your new nation to reach 3999 infra in under 90 days. :)

Regards from,

Ouch

• 1 month later...

The GPA is a feel-good alliance where you can peacefully form friendly relationships with other people and receive useful economic help.

The GPA is an especially good choice for young nations that want to lead a safe peaceful existence while they learn how to play and become an economic powerhouse.

What the GPA means to me:

1) A great bunch of people to hang out with

2) A commitment to neutrality and a rejection of the "shoot-first" mentality

3) An opportunity to explore and enjoy the nation-building aspects of CN without having to worry about raiders, etc

4) The opportunity to learn from lots of people who know the tricks of nation-building very well (what I learnt at the GPA enabled me to grow a re-created nation from 0 to 3999 infra in just 60 days without donations or gifts).

If that sounds good to you check us out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumb?

Anyway, I think you didn't understood me. My fault. You gave me the link to the GPA's forum, but I already have it and I made an account. The problem is I don't get the activation email. All I get when I go to the forum is the 'You do not have permission to access this page' message. Without an activation email, I think I can't possible activate my account and be able to post on the GPA's forum.

Edit: Nevermind, I filled in the application.... thing wrong. I made a new one, so I guess I'll have to wait till a GPA staff member looks at it.

Edited by Emperor of New Rome

Bumb?

Anyway, I think you didn't understood me. My fault. You gave me the link to the GPA's forum, but I already have it and I made an account. The problem is I don't get the activation email. All I get when I go to the forum is the 'You do not have permission to access this page' message. Without an activation email, I think I can't possible activate my account and be able to post on the GPA's forum.

Edit: Nevermind, I filled in the application.... thing wrong. I made a new one, so I guess I'll have to wait till a GPA staff member looks at it.

Not a problem... someone from the academy will be contacting you about what comes next. Welcome to the GPA.