Question About Donating

JewC Jew

If I were to donate $20 for a friend, under his nation name and everything, could I also donate for myself for the same month? Also, since I will be mailing in the donations, if I am able to donate for both of us, can I use one letter, or do I have to send two?

If I were to donate $20 for a friend, under his nation name and everything, could I also donate for myself for the same month? Also, since I will be mailing in the donations, if I am able to donate for both of us, can I use one letter, or do I have to send two?

Yes. You can donate for as many nations as you like, including your own in the same month. The rule is that each nation can only receive one donation bonus per month. There is no restrictions as to who can make the donation. Yes, I believe you can use one letter and simply denote the amount of the donation to be applied to what nation, be sure to include the ruler names along with the nation names that are to receive the donation.

Yes. You can donate for as many nations as you like, including your own in the same month. The rule is that each nation can only receive one donation bonus per month. There is no restrictions as to who can make the donation. Yes, I believe you can use one letter and simply denote the amount of the donation to be applied to what nation, be sure to include the ruler names along with the nation names that are to receive the donation.

Thanks for the info, wonder if there are any rich people on CN, who would just donate for everyone in there alliance?