THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!!

Andrewbw

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Easily one of the best alliances to become involved in, both for new and experienced players. For new players, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved and resources to help you play this game how you'd like. And for experienced players, there are opportunities to meet and befriend new people as well as a good government that recognizes talent and hard-work.

One the the greatest things about Sparta that I have seen in my time is that the leaders themselves never let the alliance stagnate - if a King or Ephor does not feel that they can perform to the level that they feel is needed, they will step down before allowing the alliance to suffer. This creates a wealth of opportunities as well as a system of trust within the alliance between a large group of competent players.

I heavily endorse this alliance and I feel that there is no other place that I'd rather be in this game than fighting shield to proverbial shield with these Spartans.

HA-OOH!!!

HA-OOH!!!

HA-OOH!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Easily one of the best alliances to become involved in, both for new and experienced players. For new players, there are plenty of opportunities to get involved and resources to help you play this game how you'd like. And for experienced players, there are opportunities to meet and befriend new people as well as a good government that recognizes talent and hard-work.

One the the greatest things about Sparta that I have seen in my time is that the leaders themselves never let the alliance stagnate - if a King or Ephor does not feel that they can perform to the level that they feel is needed, they will step down before allowing the alliance to suffer. This creates a wealth of opportunities as well as a system of trust within the alliance between a large group of competent players.

I heavily endorse this alliance and I feel that there is no other place that I'd rather be in this game than fighting shield to proverbial shield with these Spartans.

HA-OOH!!!

HA-OOH!!!

HA-OOH!!!

QFT

00043db7.jpg

Hello potential recruit!

Since you're here you're obviously wondering what alliance is right for you! Sparta is one of the best alliances in the game! We're currently ranked 5th in the Alliance rankings and have over 500 members with a combined Nation Strength of 9 MILLION.

But why should you join?

As a Spartan you not only get to kick people down wells, but you also get to

1.) Participate in an alliance wide (and in most cases sphere wide) organized trade deals that get you those necessary bonus resources that you want and need!

2.) Receive aid in order to help your nation grow and prosper. (After passing our second recruit quiz we will send you 3 MILLION dollars with NO strings attached!)

3.) Provide the necessary protection in order to make your nation a viable figure in CN politics and warfare.

4.) Provide you with the necessary military training so you know how to defeat an opponent quickly and swiftly.

5.) Engage in an active community that allows for advancement within Spartan politics which could potentially give you control over decisions that could change the face of CN politics.

We are a black team sphere but exceptions can be made for those nations who have had long lasting permanent trade partners, however it is strongly encouraged to join the Black Sphere.

Don't wait...join Sparta today HERE . Register and apply within New Member Applications!

0004zw02.jpg

Read your PMs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...