Question

Suid-Afrika

I've been considering deleting Suid-Afrika, and going for something new, for roleplay sakes. Now, all in all I don't care that much about NS strength (else I wouldn't be changing accounts) however I still don't mind some starting capital. So, while I was thinking about this, I thought getting aid to my new nation, from my old nation through a third nation, or possibly several of them. Would this be a legal scheme?

If this has been asked before, I apologize.

Edited by Suid-Afrika

wouldnt this involve multiple accounts existing at the sme time? that alone is grounds for expulsion. and you make it worse by (i dont know the exact name for it), commiting what would proably land you in jail IRL.

I possibly was a bit too vague in my explanation, the scheme I was thinking about was:

1. My old nation sends aid to various nations, not owned by myself. This could be considered a loan.

2. 10 days later (after the aid expires) I delete my old nation, and I create a new one.

3. These third nations that the loans were sent to, send aid to my new account.

This doesn't involve any multis. If I was planning on using multi's I think it wouldn't be very smart to mention that here. This simply involved deleting a nation and creating a new one.

Edited by Suid-Afrika

well, as far as i can tell it doenst seem to be against any codes that i know of. but maybe if you have to ask if you acn do it, its somethign that you ight get in trouble for. i think that should be a private matter between you and the parties involved,not peoepl in the forums who are itching for trouble -_-<_<

well, as far as i can tell it doenst seem to be against any codes that i know of. but maybe if you have to ask if you acn do it, its somethign that you ight get in trouble for. i think that should be a private matter between you and the parties involved,not peoepl in the forums who are itching for trouble -_-<_<

Well, I have the idea that if I would just go ahead without asking questions about it, there is this possibility that the administration considers it illegal and bans me. When I'd appeal the admin/mod that's handling it could simply say "you should have went to the Question Center" and (s)he would be right. I'm not taking chances.

Indeed, it's legal as long as the two nations do not exist at the same time and all other rules are followed.

Please make sure you PM an administrator on the forum to change your forum name (or ban your old account and provide the name of your new one) to make sure you stay in compliance with forum rules.

Happy fresh start!