Still suffering unhappiness penalty for over 80% effective soldiers

shopt

11,020 (15,710) Soldiers

13,787 Working Citizens

The armed forces of Shopterden are too powerful. This is making your population extremely uncomfortable.

Edit: Acutally, I'm not suffering a happiness penalty, but the message saying I am is still there.

Edited by shopt

Heh - I was going to mention this, too. :P

Except I noticed the "This solider purchase will put your solider efficiency above 80% of your citizen population making your people unhappy" message coming up when I hit "Confirm Transaction" on the buying screen, and after checking 30 seconds ago, that one still hasn't been fixed. I'm assuming you totally forgot about that one, if only because it's not directly obvious.

EDIT: Oh, and incidentally, I just noticed that "soldier" is spelled wrong in the above warning I C&Ped directly from the game. ;)

Edited by Näktergal

Thanks for the screenshot, the bug has been corrected. Please confirm.

It's fixed, I just checked my nation. I thought the upkeep cost were supposed to tripple after you buy maximum soldiers, it's been that way for months.

It's fixed, I just checked my nation. I thought the upkeep cost were supposed to tripple after you buy maximum soldiers, it's been that way for months.

It still works this way except now it uses real solider numbers instead of modified soldier numbers. If your real soldier number goes over 80% citizens then the costs increase. Although you cannot purchase more than 80% real soldiers:citizens you can still hit the penalty if you receive more soldiers via foreign aid or if your citizen count takes a tumble during war.