War Stats

King Death II

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really hard to do...

On 10 ground attacks?

Whatever, if you want me to say "zomg you guys are awesome" in response to your comments then let me know. I'm simply bringing up the same type of points you keep on making.

On 10 ground attacks?

Whatever, if you want me to say "zomg you guys are awesome" in response to your comments then let me know. I'm simply bringing up the same type of points you keep on making.

I meant failing was hard to do, not succeeding.

okay out of all the idiots wapa attacked we failed to anarchy 2. that's it only 2. one was because of the crazy number of labour camps and not able to attack her at update. but she will be nuked soon so end of story. Drai is the other one. so congrats. your the only idiot worth fighting wapa. also azaghul should be anarchied soon but he attacked first.

Oh, sorry for sounding so exasperated. I was just tired of the constant trolling.

I'm going to cut back on posting in this area. The arguments are surprisingly, even weaker than the regular OWF.

Again, sorry Delta, that was my fault for misinterpreting.

okay out of all the idiots wapa attacked we failed to anarchy 2. that's it only 2. one was because of the crazy number of labour camps and not able to attack her at update. but she will be nuked soon so end of story. Drai is the other one. so congrats. your the only idiot worth fighting wapa. also azaghul should be anarchied soon but he attacked first.

Oh lol, I just self-anarchied myself. I was in such a rush to attack I went ahead and deployed instead of confirming it first :awesome:

shortstar snuck attack you as you were buying lolz. i was just talkin to him on irc. so can't say you did it yourself. he had 6% odds i think. lolz. WAPA can now proudly say that all of its initial targets have been anarchied. ( if i am wrong please correct me). i;ll admit it was a lucky sneak attack and you still are one of the few idiots that would be worthy to fight us.

shortstar snuck attack you as you were buying lolz. i was just talkin to him on irc. so can't say you did it yourself. he had 6% odds i think. lolz. WAPA can now proudly say that all of its initial targets have been anarchied. ( if i am wrong please correct me). i;ll admit it was a lucky sneak attack and you still are one of the few idiots that would be worthy to fight us.

mmmm well, I am also at war with lets see 2 WAPA folks, Shortstar and Mad Jock McMad. One I declared on, and one that declared on me, not in anarchy yet as of 2:10 A.M. server time, have been at war for 2-3 days now, still waiting for the anarchy, I think it will be some time today so fingers crossed. :awesome: BTW shortstar sent a peace offer.....

I'm going along with the general mood (pointless "I'm better than you" comments that have been going on here). Trust me, I don't really think it impressive that my opponents are in anarchy.

One of them was nuked, one I anarchied by myself, and the 3rd, I'm not sure. Probably update strikes.

However, the fact that I was hit by 3 nations at update and not anarchied, and wasn't even online. Well, that says something about the attackers.

Apologies Drai, that post wasn't meant to be an attempt at trolling, belittling you or anyone else, or insinuate that I'm better than anyone at this stuff. It was more a joke towards like what you say above, the way things in these threads have gone, hence the ''My dad's bigger than your dad'' comment. :D

I myself am in anarchy too, lost about 400 infra, 500 miles of land and a bit of tech. One nuke wasn't enough, they thought they'd send me a second yesterday. Thanks guys, appreciated. :wub:

WTF GUYS, THIS IS A STAT THREAD, NOT A HAR HAR HAR WE ARE KICKING UR $@! THREAD AND THE OTHER SIDE SAYING NO U!

please either help with the stats or GTFO, i dont take kindly to derailers around hurrrrr >:3

Shame you don't have mod rights to delete all the crap in here, I swear reading these threads are almost as bad as reading the ones on S:OWF, with all the constant o/ o/ o/ OMG FIRST, etc. They lower the IQ of the community. :((

in the same time shortstar attacked you hummm....

I it was actually about 2 minutes before he attacked me, and right as I deployed and it brought me to the "view my nation screen" I was in anarchy. Nice try though. I actually remember right as I clicked submit, the writing that explained how many soldiers I was deploying was in red script, just before it brought me to the view my nation page.

Also, full trades now.

Edited by Drai

I think im going to order IDIOT to self anarchy themselves...all of them....so we can make this thread irrelevant.

Sounds like a plan to me. Seriously, anarchy, though sometimes being a mark of defeat, is by no means a sign that your nation is doing poorly in war in the majority of situations.

Edited by Drai

Yes.

What do you expect from a troll?

Sexy time?

I've been staying away from these forums because I realized the way my posts came off to others. I realized what arctic thought about them and stopped posting. I was not the only one getting caught up in the argument. I already apologized and still some other people haven't. You can keep digging up things and calling me a troll but I decided to be mature about this. I hope you can do the same.

Sounds like a plan to me. Seriously, anarchy, though sometimes being a mark of defeat, is by no means a sign that your nation is doing poorly in war in the majority of situations.

If you lack a warchest (as, I presume, most of us do) anarchy can be quite an annoyance.

It's not too harsh, but an over 50% reduction in free income can be bad.

If you lack a warchest (as, I presume, most of us do) anarchy can be quite an annoyance.

It's not too harsh, but an over 50% reduction in free income can be bad.

That's somewhat true. I will probably lose about $70,000 from this ($35,000 each day), so only 10-15 infrastructure. Not a big deal. And I've learned from my mistakes. I am still clearing more than enough to pay my bills, buy soliders, and 1 aircraft or so (I never lose more than that per day anyways). Not to mention the money I am stealing from people on ground attacks.

Edited by Drai

That's somewhat true. I will probably lose about $70,000 from this ($35,000 each day), so only 10-15 infrastructure. Not a big deal. And I've learned from my mistakes. I am still clearing more than enough to pay my bills, buy soliders, and 1 aircraft or so (I never lose more than that per day anyways). Not to mention the money I am stealing from people on ground attacks.

Thats because your nation is small.... at my case i would lose 125k per day....

My infra is at 7k... that gives me sort of 15... but i could by a lot of good aircrafts with 125k.... and i could buy one nuke per day two if i stay out of anarchy, for small nations the damage is reduced, but for big ones the damages increases as well!

The aircraft costs more for larger nations (per aircraft strength,[level 5's are 5 strength whereas level 3's are 3 strength etc]). It all comes extremely close to balancing out since you would be buying higher strength aircraft (and need that at a higher level). The nukes are the one thing that you can't claim is relative because small nations can't get them at all. However, if you had nukes you would have likely put your opponent in anarchy too so he can't buy nukes (if he was nuclear capable). Because of this, everything still balances out.

Also, my point that I was originally trying to make is that anarchy won't affect me that much, except for possibly 15 infrastructure. Your original post of "Thats because your nation is small.... at my case i would lose 125k per day...." does not in any way disprove what I was trying to say. Maybe I got confused by the irrelevant quote (don't get me wrong, it brings up a good argument) but it doesn't really tie into the point I was making.

Edited by Drai