War Stats

King Death II

Im only gonna do this for SF, MI and IDIOT for now cuz i dont know what the stats were for the other alliances when they started the war. if anyone is keeping track, post here so I can update all the alliances each day, if you dont have it well then too bad for your alliance. :P

Day 1:

IDIOT pre-update: 616,116

IDIOT post-update: 566,637

Change: -49,479

Anarchy's: 134

Percent in anarchy: 38%

MI pre-update: 382,426

MI post-update: 359,410

Change: -23,016

Anarchy's: 56

Percent in Anarchy: 27%

SF pre-update: 430,704

SF post-pdate: 433,862

Change: +3158

Anarchy's: 20

Percent in anarchy: 8%

Day 2:

IDIOT pre-update: 566,637

IDIOT post-update: 541,726

Change: -24,911

Anarchy's: 176

Percent in anarchy: 50%

MI pre-update: 359,410

MI post-update: 342,630

Change: -16,780

Anarchy's: 66

Percent in Anarchy: 32%

SF pre-update: 433,862

SF post-update: 430,548

Change: -3,314

Anarchy's: 27

Percent in anarchy: 11%

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? for being lazy? D: I never said that SF did all that damage, im just too lazy to post all the stats for all alliances, like my message said, if anyone has them please post them here to make this a better war stat topic. im just too lazy to do it :\

Anarchy really isn't a stat of anything. Self Anarchy is still a viable and successful fighting tactic.

I doubt those 176 nations self-anarchied themselves for this war. Maybe about 5.

Anyway, we look at anarchy because once you hit anarchy you are basically useless. Thats 176 useless nations you have right now. They're just sitting there and peacing out when they can until their nation is under control.

I doubt those 176 nations self-anarchied themselves for this war. Maybe about 5.

Anyway, we look at anarchy because once you hit anarchy you are basically useless. Thats 176 useless nations you have right now. They're just sitting there and peacing out when they can until their nation is under control.

Seriously are you just following me around peeing in my cornflakes?

Oooo big bad us attacking with a superior numerical force anarchied half of your alliance is what your post amounts to.

Edited by AirMe

I think the majority of IDIOT's anarchy nations are recruits :P (survivors from the Join or Die recruitment project)

So they'll be out of anarchy soon enough and ready to fight again :D

Seriously are you just following me around peeing in my cornflakes?

Nope. I can't sleep and I'm replying to this and the NAAC forums plus aim, MSN, listening to the TV behind me and eating a brownie.

I think the majority of IDIOT's anarchy nations are recruits :P (survivors from the Join or Die recruitment project)

So they'll be out of anarchy soon enough and ready to fight again :D

Awh don't be mean to them. I'm sure being in anarchy twice will upset them greatly :(

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Awh don't be mean to them. I'm sure being in anarchy twice will upset them greatly :(

Not at all, I'm quite proud of each of them for the choice they made to join IDIOT :)

I'm simply pointing out the fact that IDIOT has quite a few IDIOT anarchies of our own... self-inflicted to some extent :D

By the way... how was your brownie?

Not at all, I'm quite proud of each of them for the choice they made to join IDIOT :)

I'm simply pointing out the fact that IDIOT has quite a few IDIOT anarchies of our own... self-inflicted to some extent :D

:rolleyes: Yup most likely 5 and the ones that your proud of will add to the anarchy count for the 2nd time. Therefore, your being awfully mean.

Well my friend i decided to keep all the stats prewar, and since this forum is based on fact i will give you a hand.

PREWAR:

IDIOT:

Nations: 363

Anarchy: 78

Total NS: 656,855

NAAC:

Nations: 127

Anarchy: 13

Total NS: 231,682

OJ:

Nations: 139

Anarchy: 19

Total NS: 277,251

Cit:

Nations: 134

Anarchy: 22

Total NS: 223,770

TPA:

Nations: 118

Anarchy: 15

Total NS: 235,200

WAPA:

Nations: 82

Anarchy: 8

Total NS: 191,215

SF:

Nations: 240

Anarchy: 27

Total NS: 433,873

MI:

Nations: 206

Anarchy: 34

Total NS: 374,669

I've anarchied all 3 of my enemies, If a IDIOT nation wants to fight me, declare on me.

I can arrange for something later. I was hit by a 1v3 and they're all in anarchy and each nation has dropped far more strength than myself.

Well played WAPA.

I can arrange for something later. I was hit by a 1v3 and they're all in anarchy and each nation has dropped far more strength than myself.

Well played WAPA.

My dad's bigger than your dad. :blink:

Seriously though, you're hardcore, your soldiers must be immortal. I'm certain that those nations being in anarchy has nothing to do with the fact that they're involved in six wars, many with larger nations and being hit at update. :P

Seriously though, you're hardcore, your soldiers must be immortal. I'm certain that those nations being in anarchy has nothing to do with the fact that they're involved in six wars, many with larger nations and being hit at update. :P

i've played with drai long ago and i know the man can fight a war so those anarchies were most likely well fought for.

I don't doubt his fighting ability or that he played a part in anarchying those nations, just his selection of words in his post above. Maybe I mis-read it, to me it just seemed like he was bragging about demolishing three nations who attacked him when in reality those three nations are in a combination of fourteen wars.

Pretty pathetic fighting by the coalition of the convenient there. You blindsided us with 5 alliances and only managed to get 90 anarchies in 3 nights? Might wanna work on that military of yours.

Pretty pathetic fighting is going after 5 small alliances to tech raid and actually calling it fighting. And the fact that you might have gotten anarchy from those raids, being such a big alliance, shows why you only have about 23 anarchied in NAAC. [we don't count the ones from CoR that were already anarchied before the war and some others anarchied by rogues]

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

I wish I wish I didn't kill that fish.

I also wish you understood the war system a little.

I'm going along with the general mood (pointless "I'm better than you" comments that have been going on here). Trust me, I don't really think it impressive that my opponents are in anarchy.

One of them was nuked, one I anarchied by myself, and the 3rd, I'm not sure. Probably update strikes.

However, the fact that I was hit by 3 nations at update and not anarchied, and wasn't even online. Well, that says something about the attackers.

Edited by Drai

more than you guys. :P anyway drai how are your trades??? o/ sanction abuse :P

I kept two trades through the sanction since they weren't team colour. I have replaced one of the missing 3 already. And the last two are fairly easy trades to obtain (they're common pairs). I've already sent out about 10 messages each.

So I imagine I'll have a full trade set shortly after update with 1 happiness less than I had originally. (I have two team colour trades right now[one of the ones I kept through the sanction will be a team colour trade once he resends], I only had 3 team colour trades pre-sanction).

And I replaced gold with coal, so that gives me an even better set than I had before.

Sanctioning active members isn't always the best plan; just some advice for the future :P

Edited by Drai