Crimson Empire Announcement

Londo Mollari

ffffffffffffffffff I'm not the one who betrays friends. It is you who is the tool - the tool of Superfriends, OJ, and my fine red team allies. There won't be much of you left after this war.

I am having a sNAAC now, actually. Mmmmm. Tastes like anarchy. :awesome:

Lol Wow your pathetic. We betrayed no friends and we're sending all your allies into anarchy. Poor you. I'm sorry I'm CEating you, the IDIOTs and Murdered Inc's but it is what it is.

How could you possibly taste anarchy if you haven't fought. Wimp. Stop running your mouth and go play the game if you even can. I'm sure someone will be there to take your sorry nation out. I took out 5 nations so far. What can you say? Nothing. Your not even in this war yet, so stop acting like you know what your doing. Your no threat. Learn your place. You won't even HAVE an alliance after this war.

OJ and SF are both on our side as of right now. And well if we ask SF nicely...

<Delta1212[RIA]> Just saying

<Delta1212[RIA]> I'll fight everybody, but I don't mind helping you guys out if you ask, either

:popcorn:

ffffffffffffffffff I'm not the one who betrays friends. It is you who is the tool - the tool of Superfriends, OJ, and my fine red team allies. There won't be much of you left after this war.

I am having a sNAAC now, actually. Mmmmm. Tastes like anarchy. :awesome:

We are losing badly? We haven't even been attacked! :awesome: Also, don't you DARE bring CN:S into this. I have a whole hell of a lot of reasons to, but I'm not, and I haven't from day 1. Please try to do the same.

i meant idiot was losing badly with murder inc. your side of the war. :P and i would never bring CN into TE. so any reference i made to it would of been acidently. ( still don't see what reference i made though)

oh the stay in the athens channel lol . that isn't bringing cn into this. i'm saying GTFO and go home :P. but in a nicer way ;)

How could you possibly taste anarchy if you haven't fought. Wimp. Stop running your mouth and go play the game if you even can. I'm sure someone will be there to take your sorry nation out. I took out 5 nations so far. What can you say? Nothing. Your not even in this war yet, so stop acting like you know what your doing. Your no threat. Learn your place. You won't even HAVE an alliance after this war.

Ahem.

Ruler: Cthulhu

Nation Name: Rlyeh

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 49,060 Attacking + 6,929 Defending = 55,989 Casualties

Most Attacking Casualties

1) 49,060 Soldiers Lost - Cthulhu of Rlyeh - Red Team

This is me.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

P.S. Glad to hear that you don't consider AirMe a friend. :)

Ahem.

Ruler: Cthulhu

Nation Name: Rlyeh

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 49,060 Attacking + 6,929 Defending = 55,989 Casualties

Most Attacking Casualties

1) 49,060 Soldiers Lost - Cthulhu of Rlyeh - Red Team

This is me.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

P.S. Glad to hear that you don't consider AirMe a friend. :)

I respect AirMe and see him as a friend OOC but this game is not about friends, I don't respect IDIOT.

You just said you haven't been attacked in this war. Nice job at making no sense.

2,300 Attacking + 840 Defending = 3,140 Casualties

I respect AirMe and see him as a friend OOC but this game is not about friends, I don't respect IDIOT.

You just said you haven't been attacked in this war. Nice job at making no sense.

2,300 Attacking + 840 Defending = 3,140 Casualties

No, the NAAC hasn't attacked me or anyone else in Crimson Empire yet. My point is that my nation is awesome and not sorry as you asserted, and that I have fought probably more than any other player in the game this round. So good luck. I will have a lot of sNAACs on the way down, if you boys manage to take me down. Which I doubt.

I would, Londo, but I'm in nuclear anarchy. I mean, really, would you expect any less?

EDIT: I'm sure I've anarchied more than you have.

Vita e Pace's ePenis has increased in level! It recieves +2cm in length.

Edited by Vita e Pace

No, the NAAC hasn't attacked me or anyone else in Crimson Empire yet. My point is that my nation is awesome and not sorry as you asserted, and that I have fought probably more than any other player in the game this round. So good luck. I will have a lot of sNAACs on the way down, if you boys manage to take me down. Which I doubt.

Um we've been surviving against the core of IDIOT this entire time. We will take you down, and when we do I will link you back to this post.